- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
- St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping Season
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonization
Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) has joined the Hydrogen Council, as a steering member to foster cross-sector collaboration that will accelerate research and development related to clean hydrogen derived fuels and solutions.
This news is a total 3760 time has been read
St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping SeasonThe Canada Steamship Lines bulk carrier MV Baie St. Paul became the first ship of the year to pass through the St. Lambert Lock on Monday, officially kicking off shipping on the key binational waterway connecting the Great Lakes with the Atlantic Ocean.
China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and portsChina’s State Council released a guideline to further accelerate the development for a green and low-carbon economy, including the ports, shipping and logistic sectors.
CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on TranspacificFrench shipping giant CMA CGM has announced plans to deploy six new LNG-powered containerships dedicated to the China-U.S. market.
Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year HighsContainership charter rates have hit 13-year highs and shipowners are locking these in with carriers on three- and five-year charters.
Singapore’s 1st LNG bunkering vessel starts commercial opsFueLNG Bellina, Singapore’s first liquefied natural gas (LNG) bunkering vessel, kicked off commercial operations.
IMO 2030, Maersk Claims First Vessel Powered Carbon Neutral Ship Will Sail Seven Years Ahead Of PlanShipping group Maersk ($AMKBY) said on Wednesday it would accelerate plans to decarbonize sea-borne container shipping by putting the world’s first vessel powered by carbon-neutral fuel into operation in 2023, seven years ahead of its original plan.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy