- Container ship attacked, boarded, Gulf of Guinea
- Costa Smeralda Loses Lifeboat in Docking Mishap
- Storm-hit Maersk Essen reroutes to Mexico
- Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first day
- NEO Energy in talks to buy ExxonMobil’s North Sea assets
- MSC Says It Will Pony Up to Avoid General Average in Maersk Elba Fire
- 750 boxes fall off Maersk ship during another Pacific storm
- 37% of all boxes are rolled over
- Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of month
- Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resigns
- Pavimar grows fleet to 12 with capesize acquisition
- Pacific Drilling seals new drillship contract with Petronas
- US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entities
- Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contract
- Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian Ocean
MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonization
Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) has joined the Hydrogen Council, as a steering member to foster cross-sector collaboration that will accelerate research and development related to clean hydrogen derived fuels and solutions.
This news is a total 3114 time has been read
750 boxes fall off Maersk ship during another Pacific stormMaersk has confirmed another case of bad weather in the Pacific has knocked hundreds of boxes from one its ships.
37% of all boxes are rolled overMore than one in three containers worldwide are being rolled over, amid an unprecedented supply chain challenge hitting the liner community.
Pavimar grows fleet to 12 with capesize acquisitionGreek dry bulk outfit Pavimar has doubled the size of its capesize fleet with an acquisition from Imabari Senpaku according to multiple broking reports.
MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonizationMediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) has joined the Hydrogen Council, as a steering member to foster cross-sector collaboration that will accelerate research and development related to clean hydrogen derived fuels and solutions.
Baltic Dry Index Extends Rally Surging 10%The Baltic Exchange’s main sea freight index climbed about 10% to its highest level in three months on Monday as soaring coal demand from China continued to power capesize rates higher.
Bids readied to take Shipping Corporation of India privateA management buy-out of sorts is being mooted for India’s flagship carrier. According to the Hindu Business Line, around 400 serving and 200 former employees are keen to bid for Shipping Corporation of India (SCI), aided by three Indian investors.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy