Turkish maritime news
- Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit drop
- Solstad scores vessel hat-trick in Australia
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
- USCG makes changes to BWM Reporting Form
- Putin: Russia Becomes First Country in the World to Register COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ruthless Gangmasters Offer Migrants' Kids to Cross Into UK for Free on Perilous Boat Trips - Report
- ECLAC forecasts 23% reduction in Latin American trade in 2020.
- Mauritius Spill: Salvors Stop Grounded Bulker's Fuel Leak
- Feeder ship demolishes Manila Port pier
- HMM Sells Half Interest in Algeciras Terminal to CMA CGM
- Major Drug Bust at Port of Hamburg
- Nine Abducted FPSO Crewmembers Released by Pirates
- AIDA Delays Restart Until September in Setback for Carnival Corp.
- MOL Apologizes for Wakashio Grounding in Mauritius
- Temasek Unit Scraps $3 Billion Bid for Keppel
MSC Loses Containers Overboard Near Port Elizabeth, South Africa
An investigation is underway into the loss of containers that fell overboard from an MSC containership in the waters near Port Elizabeth, South Africa. There were also fears that the loss was creating a hazard to navigation into the port area.
This news is a total 977 time has been read
Disappointing South Korean liner alliance reformed for another yearKorea Shipping Partnership, a quasi-alliance of all 14 South Korean liner operators, has extended its term by a year, even as its three years of existence failed to improve earnings.
CMA shipping event for 2020 goes online in light of Covid-19The Connecticut Maritime Association’s (CMA) CMA Shipping 2020 Conference and Exhibition will be delivered as an entirely virtual event as part of the first ever North American Shipping Week to be held from 12-16 October.
Maersk Joins Global Brands in Launching Net Zero Global InitiativeA.P. Moller – Maersk joined with eight other leading global companies in launching a new initiative to accelerate the transition to a net zero global economy.
Sovereign, the World's First Mega Cruise Ship, Arrives at ScrapyardJust a month after Spain’s Pullmantur Cruises announced its insolvency, two of its cruise ships have arrived at the scrapyards of Turkey, victims of the global pandemic.
Shipping lending dips to lowest level in over a decade, BNP Paribas largest portfolioAt the beginning of 2020 lending to shipping by the world’s top 40 ship financers was at its lowest level in more than a decade and global ship finance is expected to remain constrained in 2020/2021 in the absence of new positive factors.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy