- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
- 4 crew poisoned by fumigation, 1 died, France
- Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting Projects
MSC pledges support for Hurricane Dorian relief in the Bahamas
MSC Group’s efforts, in addition to providing and delivering goods of primary necessity, will initially focus on semi-permanent prefabricated modular housing for the population as well as making available MSC geared ships for cargo relief service
This news is a total 417 time has been read
Sudan Agrees to Compensate Families of USS Cole VictimsSudan has agreed to compensate the families of sailors killed in an al Qaeda attack on the USS Cole warship 20 years ago, state news agency SUNA said on Thursday, part of government efforts to remove the country from a list of state sponsors of terrorism.
Report: 4 Die Following Fire Aboard Zoya 1 SupertankerFour people have reportedly died following the fire on board the supertanker Zoya 1 last week, the Associated Press informed citing the Indian Consul in Dubai.
Coconut Charcoal the Likely Cause of Yantian Express FireCoconut charcoal has been identified as the likely cause of last year’s fire on board the containership Yantian Express, according to a report published by Germany’s Federal Bureau of Maritime Casualty Investigation (BSU).
Turkey’s Doğuş sells top Athens marina to LamdaDoğuş Group of Turkey sold its 50 percent stake in the luxury Flisvos Marina near Athens to Lamda Development for 12.9 million euros, Greek newspaper Kathimerini reported.
Report: Haifa Port Privatization ClearedIsrael’s government has given the final green light for the privatization of the country’s biggest port, the Port of Haifa, Reuters reports.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok