MSC Zoe, one of the four biggest cargo ships in the world by capacity containers – measured in twenty-foot Equivalent Units (TEU) - docked in Hamburg’s harbour, waiting to be baptised, Sunday.
- USS Ford Completes Shakedown Trials
- Fire at Gadani as Tanker Scrapping Resumes
- Tidewater Buys Gulfmark Offshore
- Lava Bomb Hits Tourist Boat
- Norwegian Offshore Rig Strike Expands
- GOM: Over 1,000 Drilling Equipment Failures Reported in 2017
- South Korean Shipyards Want Steel Plate Price Freeze
- Guided Missile Destroyer Frank E. Petersen Jr. Launched
- Container Ship “Afif” Named in London Gateway
- Yilport Makes a Bid for Taranto Container Terminal
- RRS Sir David Attenborough Launched
- Date Set for Next Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas Lease Sale
- Four Cruise Ship Orders for Fincantieri
- New York Starts Offshore Wind Procurement
- Total Buys Engie’s Upstream LNG Business
MSC Zoe docks in Hamburg.
Germany: One of the world’s largest cargo ships docks in Hamburg.
This news is a total 5551 time has been read
BIMCO Predicts More Pain for Crude Tanker SectorIn a research note released Tuesday, BIMCO laid out a dire depiction of the market for dirty tankers: "absolutely horrible," with earnings at the lowest level on record and little chance of improvement until next year.
BW Group Acquires Higher Stake in Hafnia TankersBW Group has entered into a definitive agreement to buy a 36.3% stake in Hafnia Tankers, a shipping company formed by the management team of former Tankers Inc.
d’Amico Sells MR Tanker High Presenced’Amico International Shipping S.A. announced today that its operating subsidiary d’Amico Tankers D.A.C. (Ireland) signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA).
As Iran's Tankers Point Abroad, Oil Prices TumbleWith Iran ready to resume business as usual with the world under a historic nuclear deal, Tehran will target India, Asia's fastest-growing major oil market, and old partners in Europe with hundreds of thousands of barrels of its crude.
Older Tanker Values Rise, Product Outlook ImprovesVesselsValue.com said in a report released Wednesday that the values for older tankers rose dramatically in 2015 – and for most classes, the older the better.
- Kalmar RMGs to Support Rotterdam Short Sea Terminals
- Caspian Shipping Company Open Office in Greece
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company's “Jafar Jabbarli” Back to Operation
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High