MSC Zoe, one of the four biggest cargo ships in the world by capacity containers – measured in twenty-foot Equivalent Units (TEU) - docked in Hamburg’s harbour, waiting to be baptised, Sunday.
- Algoma Central takes delivery of latest self-unloader from Uljanik
- DNV GL publishes guideline on use of additive manufacturing
- CMA CGM's new offering designed to keep clients calm
- Union Ends Three-Week Strike at Melbourne Terminal
- Italy to Expand Support for Libyan Coast Guard
- LNG Tankers Divert to China as Winter Demand Spikes
- Clipper Fleet, Dania Ship Announce Partnership
- Asian LNG Spot Prices Jump after European Gas Outages
- SM Line Selects Intellian VSAT Antennas for its Fleet
- Port of Los Angeles Sets New All-Time Monthly Container Volume Record
- Fregate Saved 102 Migrants Just Before Rubber Boat Sinks
- Detyens wins $7 million MSC contract
- Goldman Says Big Oil Is Poised for Its Best Year in Decades
- Russia Wins in Arctic After U.S. Fails to Kill Giant Gas Project
- With Focus on North Korea, China Continues its South China Sea Buildup
MSC Zoe docks in Hamburg.
Germany: One of the world’s largest cargo ships docks in Hamburg.
This news is a total 4944 time has been read
d’Amico Sells MR Tanker High Presenced’Amico International Shipping S.A. announced today that its operating subsidiary d’Amico Tankers D.A.C. (Ireland) signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA).
As Iran's Tankers Point Abroad, Oil Prices TumbleWith Iran ready to resume business as usual with the world under a historic nuclear deal, Tehran will target India, Asia's fastest-growing major oil market, and old partners in Europe with hundreds of thousands of barrels of its crude.
Older Tanker Values Rise, Product Outlook ImprovesVesselsValue.com said in a report released Wednesday that the values for older tankers rose dramatically in 2015 – and for most classes, the older the better.
Second LNG-Ready Product Tanker Joins CrowleyJacksonville-based Crowley Maritime Corp. took delivery of Texas, the second of four new, Jones Act, LNG-ready product tankers, from Philly Shipyard, Inc. (PSINC), the sole operating subsidiary of Philly Shipyard ASA.
Navios Proving It’s a Good Time to Be in the Tanker BusinessNavios Acquisition is proving that it’s a good time to be in the tanker business, having recently announced the employment of seven product tankers at increased rates and a two-year charter for its recently delivered VLCC, Nave Photon.
- CMA CGM completes acquisition of Mercosul Line from Maersk
- Arctic LNG Carriers Delivered: RS Class
- Container Stowage Plans Vulnerable to Hacking
- Kings Point Wins Full Reaccreditation
- Liberia strikes blow for global shipping with challenge to Brazilian court ruling
- ARA gasoline stocks edge higher; naphtha stocks plunge to nine-month low: PJK
- Higher oil prices bode well for S. Korean shipbuilders
- USCG warns Alaska fishing operators of icing dangers
- NASA Scientists Get Up-Close Look at Massive Iceberg ‘Roughly the Size of Delaware’
- DOF Subsea secures a series of new contracts
- TOTE Maritime adds to Puerto Rico services
- Crowley to acquire three SeaRiver tankers, charter them back
- Nautical Bulk Holdings vessel runs aground in Germany
- Cocaine Smuggled in Sea Chest
- North Korean Hackers Steal Warship Plans from DSME
- Japanese Container Lines Back in Black Ahead of ‘ONE’ Merger
- Newbuilding ordering activity firms up as owners look to boost their fleet
- Nhat Viet buys first bulker
- Destination: Expedition Cruising in Alaska
- New River Cruise Brand Targets Young People