MSC Zoe, one of the four biggest cargo ships in the world by capacity containers – measured in twenty-foot Equivalent Units (TEU) - docked in Hamburg’s harbour, waiting to be baptised, Sunday.
- ESC, Drewry announce IMO 2020 BAF indexing mechanism
- U.S.-Asia Tanker Rates Slip from Record Highs as Tanker Fears Ease
- Mauritania’s Port of Nouadhibou Readies for Larger Ships
- MOL, Tohoku EPCO to Advance Study on Wind Challenger Installation
- AIDAcosma Will Be AIDA Cruises’ 2nd LNG-Powered Ship
- Norway Fines Wirana for 2017 Tide Carrier Incident
- South Asian Shipbreaking Yards Claim 19 Lives So Far in 2019
- CMA CGM announces fresh FAK rates from Asia
- Port of Corpus Christi sets tonnage records
- Poland’s Polferries Buys RoPax Ferry Nova Star
- ITF Urges Authorities to Continue Search for Bourbon Rhode Crew
- Russia slates drills for nuclear forces
- Liberian Registry Boosts Presence in Asia with New Imabari Office
- Spliethoff Orders Two Newbuilds in China
- Rotterdam container placed on ‘Noah’s Train’
MSC Zoe docks in Hamburg.
Germany: One of the world’s largest cargo ships docks in Hamburg.
This news is a total 6731 time has been read
Maersk Tankers Names 18th MR UnitDanish tanker owner and operator Maersk Tankers held a naming ceremony for Maersk Curacao, its eighth MR unit being delivered by Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI).
OET Exercises Option to Acquire ECO Suezmax Tanker PairGreek shipping company Okeanis Eco Tankers (OET) intends to exercise an option to acquire two ECO scrubber-fitted Suezmax tankers under construction at South Korean Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries.
NYK Takes Delivery of First Scrubber-Fitted VLCCJapanese shipping company Nippon Yusen Kaisha (NYK) has taken delivery of the very large crude oil carrier (VLCC) Tanzawa, the first new NYK-owned vessel to include an SOx scrubber.
Sovcomflot Receives Newest Arctic Shuttle TankerRussian shipping company Sovcomflot held a naming and flag raising ceremony for its newest Arctic shuttle tanker on October 6 in Vladivostok.
COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry Wins Tanker Duo OrderChina’s COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry has signed an agreement for the construction of two 49,900 dwt crude oil tankers.
- Ballast water compliance: what you need to know
- Hyundai Heavy Obtains Second USCG BWMS Type Approval
- First private container terminal NSICT wants to change course
- World’s first hydrogen-powered seagoing vessel docks in London
- Astro Ocean Cruise’s First Ship Named in China
- Vopak Can Now Sell Algeciras Terminal
- Hapag-Lloyd announces VMS on FP1 Service
- CMA CGM complies with IMO 2020 (video)
- COSCO Tankers Go Dark Amid U.S. Sanctions
- NRF: Imports at Major US Ports to Surge Ahead of December Tariffs
- MISC Orders LNG Carrier Duo, Inks Charter Deals with Exxon
- Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024
- DryShips Shareholders Vote for SPII Holdings Merger
- Panama Canal Handles Record Tonnage in 2019 Fiscal Year
- Fourth New 5,400-Lane-Meter RoRo Ship Joins CLdN Fleet
- Chief Officer Muharrem Cimen killed by snapped line, Spain
- KOTUG, Horizon Maritime Create Joint Venture in Canada
- First Phase of Ecuador’s Posorja Deep Water Port Completed
- Maersk Tankers, Cargill and Mitsui Team Up to Cut GHG Emissions in Shipping
- Kongsberg, MAN ES to Collaborate on Common Data