MSC Zoe, one of the four biggest cargo ships in the world by capacity containers – measured in twenty-foot Equivalent Units (TEU) - docked in Hamburg’s harbour, waiting to be baptised, Sunday.
- Stricken Solo Yachtsman Sighted in the Indian Ocean
- Autonomous Navigation along Inland Waterways
- Australia's Antarctic Icebreaker Afloat
- English High Court Continues Djibouti Port Company Restraint
- Bomin Exits Bunker Markets in Singapore, Antwerp
- ABB Acquires Logistics Tech Firm intrion
- Trafigura Leases 35 Crude Oil and Product Tankers
- Marlink Sings Pact with SES Networks
- Aker Solutions Wins Services Contract with Petrobras
- Nigerian Pirates Kidnap 12 Crew from Swiss Cargo Ship
- Ferry Capsizes on Lake Victoria, Killing Over 130 Passengers
- Cadets Study the "Tears of the Arizona"
- Murmansk Port Experiments with Screens to Control Coal Dust
- Navy's Shipboard Posts May Have Higher Risk of Sexual Assault
- APM Terminals Gothenburg Performs Well
MSC Zoe docks in Hamburg.
Germany: One of the world’s largest cargo ships docks in Hamburg.
This news is a total 6113 time has been read
BIMCO Predicts More Pain for Crude Tanker SectorIn a research note released Tuesday, BIMCO laid out a dire depiction of the market for dirty tankers: "absolutely horrible," with earnings at the lowest level on record and little chance of improvement until next year.
BW Group Acquires Higher Stake in Hafnia TankersBW Group has entered into a definitive agreement to buy a 36.3% stake in Hafnia Tankers, a shipping company formed by the management team of former Tankers Inc.
d’Amico Sells MR Tanker High Presenced’Amico International Shipping S.A. announced today that its operating subsidiary d’Amico Tankers D.A.C. (Ireland) signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA).
As Iran's Tankers Point Abroad, Oil Prices TumbleWith Iran ready to resume business as usual with the world under a historic nuclear deal, Tehran will target India, Asia's fastest-growing major oil market, and old partners in Europe with hundreds of thousands of barrels of its crude.
Older Tanker Values Rise, Product Outlook ImprovesVesselsValue.com said in a report released Wednesday that the values for older tankers rose dramatically in 2015 – and for most classes, the older the better.
- Cantium Contracts Rowan Jack-up
- Seabourn Cruises into Cuba in 2019
- Belt and Road Fuels Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Growth
- Davie awarded $610 million for AHTS-to-icebreaker conversions
- Soybean Ship Docks in Dalian
- Passengers View Red Arrows From Cunard Queens
- Antwerp Introduces Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Ghana Arrests Saiko Crew
- Africa Opens its Doors to the World
- Port of Antwerp Fire Under Control
- Google Street View Tours Offshore Platform
- Burlington (EPF 10) Passes Acceptance Trials
- Port of Antwerp Tests Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Jack-up Completes Major Crane Refit
- Dorian LPG reports loss-making quarter
- Retailers Stock Up Ahead of Tariffs
- Investigators Examine Tanker Suspected in Hit-and-Run
- Three Firms Accused of Violating Sanctions on N. Korea
- Lightering Set to Begin for SSL Kolkata
- After Spill, Port of Rotterdam Replaces Miles of Shoreline