- All foundations up at Zhuhai Jinwan offshore wind farm
- Prosafe dives deeper into the red over impairment charges
- Delek sells rights to royalties from Karish and Tanin fields
- Deep adds new vessel to its fleet
- APL boxship loses about 40 containers in heavy weather
- World’s largest construction vessel gets first-ever drone delivery
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Seaspan Boxship Spills Fuel at Port of Algeciras
- First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without Incident
- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
A new cluster of coronavirus infected people has been identified at Singapore-based Keppel Shipyard, Singapore’s Ministry of Health informed.
This news is a total 412 time has been read
Tags: TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
Delek sells rights to royalties from Karish and Tanin fieldsDelek Group and Delek Energy have signed an agreement with an unnamed third party for the sale of the rights to royalties regarding 26.4705 per cent of rights in the Karish and Tanin leases for oil, gas, and other valuable materials produced
Deep adds new vessel to its fleetDutch survey company, Deep BV, has added a new vessel to it fleet, the Deep Seapal.
World’s largest construction vessel gets first-ever drone deliveryAllseas’ giant Pioneering Spirit offshore construction and decommissioning vessel was the home of the first-ever drone to vessel delivery in the Netherlands last week.
First steel cut for mega jack-up VoltaireJan De Nul has started the construction of its next-generation jack-up installation vessel Voltaire with a steel cutting ceremony at the Cosco Shipping Shipyard (Nantong) in China.
Seaspan Boxship Spills Fuel at Port of Algeciras[Brief] The captain of the port at the Port of Algeciras has detained the boxship Seaspan Lahore after a fuel spill Sunday afternoon at the Isla Verde Exterior dock.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy