TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South Africa
- Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a Ship
- Livestock Carrier with COVID-19 Remains in Australia as Deadline Looms
- Storm Uncovers Steel-Framed Wreck in Utah's Great Salt Lake
- P&O Cruises’ LNG-powered newbuild to go on sea trials
- BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK ports
- ICS: Alarming reports of seafarers being denied medical evacuation as number of mariners needing crew changes hits 200,000
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- AMSA detains APL England over inadequate lashing arrangements
- Digitization Takes Another Step Forward With DP World and TradeLens
- Merchant Vessels Caught in the Middle With Mediterranean Migrants
- Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container Ship
- Ship Crews Stuck at Sea Are Facing a ‘Humanitarian Crisis’
- Flurry of U.S. Crude Export Fixtures Signals Demand Recovery
- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
New Expedition Cruise Ship Launched in Croatia
While the cruise operations remain suspended, the emerging luxury expedition segment of the market is still pushing forward to support its future expansion.
This news is a total 170 time has been read
CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuildsTaiwanese shipbuilder CSBC Corporation held a naming ceremony for two 2,800 TEU container vessels owned by compatriot Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.
OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trialsDutch offshore accommodation provider OOS International has informed that its newbuild semi-submersible heavy lift crane accommodation vessel (SSCV) OOS Serooskerke has been completed and is awaiting sea trials.
Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea NewbuildDutch shipbuilder Da Hoop is claiming the world’s first remotely-operated sea trials with the testing of the a new expedition cruise ship for Silversea Cruises.
Hyundai Heavy secures deal to build two scrubber-fitted VLCCsSouth Korean shipbuilding giant Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Group has received an order for the construction of two 300,000-ton very large crude carriers (VLCCs).
China starts building its 1st autonomous feederQingdao Shipyard has launched the construction of China’s 1st autonomous containership, named Zhi Fei.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy