- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
New green escort tug fleet takes shape
Foss is operating the first of a fleet of low-emissions escort tugs at US container and tanker terminals
This news is a total 817 time has been read
Sanmar, Kongsberg and RAL Rethink the Twin-Thruster Harbor TugSanmar has ordered 20 thrusters for the TRAnsverse 2600, enough to build a series of 10 hulls. Kongsberg is supplying US205S fixed-pitch azimuth thrusters with a number of upgrades, including high performance gears and an uprated maximum RPM.
Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSMEThe Commissions says the decision comes following an in-depth investigation of the proposed transaction.
Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in USFlorida-based marine solutions, transportation and logistics company Crowley Maritime Corporation has signed a long-term time charter with Shell NA LNG for the building and operation of a new LNG bunker barge.
Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian StartupThe utilisation of this advanced marine technology will be a key element in EDGE Navigation’s stated goal of achieving net-zero emissions.
Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vesselKanfer Shipping AS, a Norway-based shipping company focusing on small-scale LNG and LNG bunkering, and Australia’s Oceania Marine Energy have signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to build an ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy