- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
- Germany and Belgium Seize a Record 23 Tonnes of Cocaine Found in Shipping Containers
- Samsung Heavy Industries Settles Petrobras Bribery Case for $150M
- Indonesian Navy Catches Five Pirates in the Act of Raiding a Barge
- Companies Bail on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Rauma shipyard shuts down production after over 230 coronavirus infections
- Grimaldi inks $500 million RoRo order with Hyundai Mipo
New LNG Carrier Named for Yamal Project
China’s Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding has held a naming ceremony for a conventional LNG carrier, jointly ordered by Japan’s shipping major Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and China COSCO Shipping.
This news is a total 359 time has been read
China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and portsChina’s State Council released a guideline to further accelerate the development for a green and low-carbon economy, including the ports, shipping and logistic sectors.
CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on TranspacificFrench shipping giant CMA CGM has announced plans to deploy six new LNG-powered containerships dedicated to the China-U.S. market.
Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year HighsContainership charter rates have hit 13-year highs and shipowners are locking these in with carriers on three- and five-year charters.
Singapore’s 1st LNG bunkering vessel starts commercial opsFueLNG Bellina, Singapore’s first liquefied natural gas (LNG) bunkering vessel, kicked off commercial operations.
IMO 2030, Maersk Claims First Vessel Powered Carbon Neutral Ship Will Sail Seven Years Ahead Of PlanShipping group Maersk ($AMKBY) said on Wednesday it would accelerate plans to decarbonize sea-borne container shipping by putting the world’s first vessel powered by carbon-neutral fuel into operation in 2023, seven years ahead of its original plan.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy