- Damen Completes Conversion of PSV into Fish Feed Carrier
- Three Crewmembers Abducted From Tanker off Lagos
- Ocean Infinity Orders Eight Remote-Operated Ships at VARD
- HM Coastguard Ends Search for Two Missing Fishermen Off England’s Coast
- German military prevented from searching Turkish vessel headed for Libya
- U.S. CDC Recommends Against All Cruise Ship Travel
- UAE announces discovery of new oil reserves
- Osprey Group bags Moray East OWF contract
- Supramaxes experience radical shift in age profile
- Havyard forms new company to promote hydrogen propulsion
- Oceangoing warship 'Rudaki' joins IRGC navy
- Container volume at eight major Chinese ports up 13.1% in early Nov
- ZIM reports all-time record Q3 profit
- Chinese shipyard newbuilding orderbook shrinks 10%
- India kicks off 1000 LNG stations development
New LNG Carrier Named for Yamal Project
China’s Hudong-Zhonghua Shipbuilding has held a naming ceremony for a conventional LNG carrier, jointly ordered by Japan’s shipping major Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and China COSCO Shipping.
This news is a total 321 time has been read
Maersk Reports Quicker Rebound and Raises its OutlookA.P. Moller – Maersk supplied further evidence of the rebound the shipping lines are experiencing reporting a faster than expected recovery in the third quarter results and raising its expectations for its full-year results.
MSC tipped to overtake Maersk at the top of the liner rankingsMaersk, the world’s largest containerline for the past quarter century, could soon lose its top spot on the global liner rankings list to its alliance partner, MSC.
Yang Ming appoints new general managerTaiwanese containerline Yang Ming Marine Transport has appointed Shu-Chin Du as the new general manager of the company.
CMA CGM to Expand LNG-Powered Fleet to 26 VesselsContainer shipping group CMA CGM will expand its use of liquified natural gas (LNG) to 26 vessels, it said on Thursday, as part of efforts to reduce pollution in ocean shipping.
Dutch Freighter to be Retrofitted With Folding Wing SailsA Dutch diesel-electric freighter will soon be fitted with a set of wing sails to help propel her regular voyages between Germany and the UK.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy