Gas utilization will be expected to expand, which will stimulate the requirements for LNG carriers and LNG fueled ships.
As the largest energy consumer, China is facing serious environmental problems. In order to deal with these concerns, Chinese government is making more stringent laws on environment and air pollution and will invest over one trillion RMB on them.
Transportation is an important industry involved in energy saving and emissions reducing. The subsidy from China MOT is one billion a year now, rising at a high rate every year. A new building LNG fueled ship will have access to apply up to RMB 1400, 000 from government. Rising consumption and utilization of gas will stimulate the requirements for LNG carriers too in future.
The 3rd Topco LNG Carriers & LNG Fueled Vessels Assembly is a good platform and opportunity for learning, exchanging, and networking with over 300 industry peers.
- LNG Fueled Ships Status and Challenges
- LNG Fueled Ships Update from LNG Power
- Competition and Development of LNG Transportation
- LNG Carrier & FSRU Order Books, Forecasts & Trends
- Update and Requirements for LNG Fueled Ships in Guangxi
- Introduction of Advanced LNG Related Business at NYK Line
- Development of Key Technology China’s Large Scale LNG Carriers
- Cases Analysis and Technology Safety Rules on LNG Fueled Ships
- LNG Fueled Ship Demonstration Project Update and Policies Trends
- China’s Market Outlook and Demand for Small-Mid Scale LNG Carriers
- Research on Key Technologies of LNG Fueled Work Boats in the Dredging Indutry
- Global and China’s LNG Market Outlook and the Future of the LNG Shipping Market
- Energy Saving & Emission Reduction and Top-Down Design in the Shipping Industry
- Rules for LNG Bunkering and Legislated Inspection Rules for Vessel-Marine Facilities
- LNG Reliquefaction solution for bunker, carrier and LNG fueled ship–Turbo Brayton breakthrough technology
- NYK Line
- Poten & Partners
- American Bureau of Shipping
- CCCC Dredging (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Xijiang Investment Group
- Shanghai LNG Power Shipping Co., Ltd.
- China-Shipping LNG Investment Co. Ltd
- CCS Wuhan Rules & Research Institutes
- Air Liquide Advanced Technologies (ALAT)
- China Academy of Transportation Sciences
- Hudong-zhonghua Shipbuilding (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Offshore Co.,Ltd
- China Watterborne Transport Research Institute, MOT
- Kunlun Energy & CSC (Wuhan) Natural Gas Company Limited
- China Industrial Overseas Development & Planning Association
- CNOOC Energy Technology & Services-Oil Production Services Co.