Turkish maritime news
- Mainport acquires resources for Irish offshore wind market
- Container Fire on Ship Off India Highlights Ongoing Danger
- Kongsberg Digital Partners with MAN on Project for Höegh Autoliners
- Carnival's P&O Australia Confirms Sale of Cruise Ship
- Abu Dhabi Ports expands supply chain with MICCO acquisition
- NYK to introduce new data-led shipbuilding contract
- TEU traffic plummets across India
- Cruise-Line Crew Test Positive for Virus on TUI Vessel in Greece
- In Reversal, Duterte Backs South China Sea Arbitral Ruling
- Fire-Stricken Tanker New Diamond to Offload Cargo in Gujarat
- Hornsea Two monopile installation to get underway in October
- Ørsted and Maersk Supply Service to test offshore mooring station/charging buoy
- Marine insurance must adopt digitalisation
- Panama Canal Authority Wins $265 Million Arbitration Case Against Expansion Project Contractor
- Crew member tests positive for COVID-19 on Hapag-Lloyd operated boxship
New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt Shipbuilders
The latest trade war began on August 6 when President Donald Trump issued a proclamation saying that he was reinstating a 10 percent tariff on Canadian aluminum products effect August 16.
This news is a total 1384 time has been read
NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHITanker owner Nordic American Tankers (NAT) has entered into two 2 Suezmax newbuilding contracts with Samsung Heavy Industries in South Korea.
SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in TurkeyLouis Dreyfus Armateurs' (LDA's) new service operations vessel (SOV), which will be working at Ørsted's Hornsea Two offshore wind farm, was launched on 21 September at Cemre Shipyard in Turkey.
Pentagon's Naval Shipbuilding Plan Endorses Unmanned VesselsWith a new Pentagon-authored shipbuilding plan, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is going all-in on unmanned vessel technology to increase the size and capability of the U.S. Navy's fleet.
European Support to Retrain Spain's Unemployed From Shipbuilding JobsThe European Commission is proposing to provide significant aid to assist in Spain in the transition of employees in shipbuilding related businesses who lost their jobs due to global shifts in shipbuilding.
Southwest Maritime orders two VLECs at Jiangnan ShipyardTianjin Southwest Maritime and Jiangnan Shipyard have signed shipbuilding contract of two 98,000 cu m VLECs for Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy