- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- USWC spot rates edge into uncharted territory
- Meyer Turku announces first phase of layoffs
- U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes En Route Venezuela
- Ports of Auckland Fined for Speeding Pilot Boats After Fatal Accident
- DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger Demand
- Officer on Watch Asleep as Cargo Ship Grounds in the Philippines
- Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020
- Port of Seattle Continues Work With Business Innovation Initiative
- Vietnamese ship runs aground off Philippines after officer on watch falls asleep
- Security Contractors Convicted Under New Nigerian Anti-Piracy Law
- Teekay LNG in “another record quarter”
- World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance Armory
- Panama Ship Registry Addresses Wakashio Grounding in Mauritius
- Container Lines Resume Calls to Beirut as Terminal Restarts Operation
New Wasaline Ferry to Get Wärtsilä Navigation System
The new Wasaline RoPax ferry, currently under construction at the Rauma Marine Constructions (RMC) yard in Finland, will be fitted with Wärtsilä’s Nacos Platinum navigation and communication system.
This news is a total 238 time has been read
New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt ShipbuildersThe latest trade war began on August 6 when President Donald Trump issued a proclamation saying that he was reinstating a 10 percent tariff on Canadian aluminum products effect August 16.
Jiangnan Shipbuilding wins order for VLGC trio from AW ShippingJiangnan Shipbuilding said that the ships would feature 230 meters in length, 36.6 meters in width, and have a design draft of 11.5 meters.
Chinese Firm Tests World's Largest Operational Flying BoatThis week, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) completed the first sea-based flight test for the AG600 "Kunlong," the world's largest currently-operating flying boat.
Silverstream air lubrication system to be fitted on 8 LNG newbuildsSilverstream Technologies has won orders for its air lubrication system to be installed on eight LNG carrier newbuildings being built at Korean yards for charters to Shell.
Hyundai Mipo secures orders for petrochemical carrier quartetShipbuilder Hyundai Mipo Dockyard (HMD), part of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering Co., has received orders for the construction of four petrochemical carriers.
Norway Invests $2.4B in CO2 Capture and Subsea Storage ProjectNorway has received permission from the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) to proceed with a $2.4 billion investment in two large-scale carbon capture facilities, along with the infrastructure needed to transport and store the CO2 in subsea reservoirs
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy