- Earthquake rattles Greece and Turkey as buildings collapse
- Hydrogen vessel project receives €8M in EU funding
- Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina Sign Offshore Wind Pact
- Turkish Shipbuilder Develops New Armed, Unmanned Surface Vessel
- Lost Container Incident in Bristol Channel, England
- Lebanon, Israel in second round of maritime border talks
- Fincantieri Partners with India’s Leading Shipbuilder
- happy 97th republic day
- BIMCO: 500 days since last VLCC was sold to scrapyard
- Scorpio Bulkers is Selling Off its Fleet and Shifting to Offshore Wind
- What the battle for the White House means for global shipping
- NYK takes delivery of 1st Japan-built LNG-fuelled PCTC
- DP World faces Shreyas shareholder opposition to acquisition
- Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuilds
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
New Wasaline Ferry to Get Wärtsilä Navigation System
The new Wasaline RoPax ferry, currently under construction at the Rauma Marine Constructions (RMC) yard in Finland, will be fitted with Wärtsilä’s Nacos Platinum navigation and communication system.
This news is a total 263 time has been read
Hydrogen vessel project receives €8M in EU fundingA project to design and build a roro demonstration vessel to run on liquid green hydrogen (LH2) has received €8M (US$9.46M) in funding from Horizon 2020, the EU’s research and innovation programme
Fincantieri Partners with India’s Leading ShipbuilderItalian shipbuilding group Fincantieri has landed a cooperation agreement with the leading shipbuilder in India to help modernize the country’s defense fleet.
Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuildsTotal has tapped Hafnia and Viken Shipping to charter LNG-fuelled newbuild tankers, the latest sign of energy majors forcing through energy transition in shipping.
Ulstein: Outfitting starts for Lindblad’s 2nd X-Bow polar expedition shipOn 22 October 2020, the hull of the National Geographic Resolution, a polar expedition cruise vessel ordered by US-based cruise company Lindblad Expeditions, arrived at the Ulstein Verft shipyard in Norway to undergo outfitting work.
HySHIP hydrogen project secures EU fundingMaritime innovation project HySHIP has been granted €8 million (about $9.4 million) in EU funding as the Norwegian government announces a strengthened focus on the development and commercialization of hydrogen as a carbon-neutral fuel.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy