- ABS Bags Fleetwide Contract with Canadian Coast Guard
- Torm Stops Taking Orders in Iran due to U.S. Sanctions
- Combating Piracy: Joint Naval Forces Prove their Mettle
- Eniram joins Project Forward LNG-fueled bulker initiative
- Rolls-Royce and Finferries to cooperate in new research project
- Dallas Company Secures Permits to Expand Crude Export Hub at Texas’ Port of Brownsville
- Total to Set Up LNG Bunkering Hub in Oman
- TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico President Selected to Lead Parent TOTE, Inc.
- Canada Announces New Measures to Enhance Safety of Marine Navigation
- China Retreats from U.S. Sorghum Probe Amid Global Market Chaos
- Indian Navy Gains Access to Port on Strait of Malacca
- Port of San Diego and U.S. Navy Make Plans for Sea Level Rise
- Australia Toughens Welfare Standards for Live Animal Exports After Death of 2,400 Sheep
- Giant jack-up marks a wind farm installation milestone
- SolstadFarstad in fleet-wide navigational solutions bundle buy
Kingston Wharves Port Expansion
According to jamaicaobserver.com, the Kingston Wharves port expansion project will cost up to US$50 million.
This news is a total 1372 time has been read
Trafigura Announces 2nd LNG Import Project at Port Qasim, PakistanTrafigura, one of the world’s largest commodities trading firms, is expanding its presence in the LNG infrastructure business with a new liquefied natural gas (LNG) import project in Pakistan.
Eco-Friendly Cranes for Mombasa Port to Check PollutionThe Kenya Ports Authority’s (KPA) will launch two ultra-modern diesel electric cranes by mid-2018 at the Port of Mombasa to keep a tab on pollution on its premises.
Port Canaveral Plans for Three New Cruise TerminalsPort Canaveral, Florida is one of the largest cruise ports in the world, and it's making plans to become much bigger.
ICTSI stumps up another $100m to boost Iraqi facilitiesManila-headquartered International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) is stumping up $100m for the second phase development of Basra Gateway Terminal (BGT) at Umm Qasr in Iraq.
Qatari Ships Banned from Ports Along Suez CanalOn Friday, Suez Canal chairman Mohab Mamish announced that Qatari vessels would be banned from the canal area's ports and its special economic zone.
YILPORT Holding Chairman Robert Yuksel Yildirim interviewed by Deniz Haber AjansıYılport Holding is active in three continents and 8 countries with 21 ports. The company is among the top 15 global terminal operators. Chairman Robert Yuksel Yildirim has a great contribution to this healthy growth. We interviewed him at Malta Freeport.
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High
- APL Enhances Asia–Latin America Network with New Quetzal Express Service
- GoodBulk Announces Delivery of Capesize Vessel to its New Owners, Acquisition of a Second-Hand Capesize
- Iraq's Southern Oil Exports Fall in March