- DNV GL awards class for two self-elevating construction and accommodation units
- Environmentally-Friendly Dutch Ports to Be Modeled in Turkey
- Cosco Pacific Increases Profit Despite Weaker Euro
- LR to Class Largest Heavy Lift Crane Vessel
- Fire Breaks Out on 13,500 Teu UASC Boxship
- ASL Marine secures shipbuilding contracts worth S$140 million
- Navibulgar Services (NBS) Launches a New Ship Supply Company in Turkey
- Fishing Boat Catches Fire off Maine
- Iran, Turkey Can Be Reliable Energy Partners: Envoy
- About 3,000 Rescued, 55 Dead in Mediterranean
- Pipeline Fire Injures Two Off Louisiana
- World Wide Supply to Lay Up Two PSVs
- Swiss trader Ameropa builds EUR 44 mln terminal in Romania’s Constanta port
- Tropical Storm Erika Closes Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico Ports
- Shipping Lines Cut CO2 Emissions
Kingston Wharves Port Expansion
According to jamaicaobserver.com, the Kingston Wharves port expansion project will cost up to US$50 million.
This news is a total 813 time has been read
Environmentally-Friendly Dutch Ports to Be Modeled in TurkeyThe leading country in marine and port projects in the world, the Netherlands, will be a model for Turkey’s ports within an environmentally-friendly Green Port implementation.
Swiss trader Ameropa builds EUR 44 mln terminal in Romania’s Constanta portSwiss agri-business group Ameropa will build a new grain export terminal in Romania’s Black Sea port of Constanta. The total investment amounts to EUR 44 million and will take 24 months to complete, according to the group’s representatives.
Over $40 Billion in Goods Move Through Port of Oakland AnnuallyThe Port of Oakland moves 99% of the containerized goods that come through Northern California. What’s in the Box? Anything from furniture to glassware to machinery is coming into the US through Oakland.
Townsville and Quinzhou Sign Sister Port AgreementAustralia’s state-owned Port of Townsville and the Port of Qinzhou in China have signed a sister port agreement expected to pave the way for the development of trade and investment opportunities between northern Australia and southern China.
Abengoa Wins Deal to Build Port Terminal in UruguayA consortium led by Spanish multinational corporation Abengoa has been awarded the construction of the new port terminal located in Capurro, Montevideo.
Albayrak Group to operate Somali’s Mogadishu PortAsgning ceremony was held for the transfer of operations of Mogadishu International Port, located in Somali’s capital Mogadishu, to Turkey’s Albayrak Group, which was attended by Somali Ports Minister Abdurrahman Muallim and Deputy Minister Cemal Buru.
- Self-elevating construction and accommodation units
- Ameropa builds terminal in Constanta port
- India to focus on Coastal Shipping
- Russia launches arctic drill
- Rubbish crisis shuts down port of Beirut
- DSME terminates drillship contract
- Port Metro Vancouver in Growth Mode
- COSCOL scores rig transport deal with Shell Offshore
- Konecranes rings fraud alarm
- Aco Marine, Dragon Oil inks deal
- Xiamen investing in its port
- First US offshore wind workboat
- Tallink improves quarterly profit by 368 pct
- Scandlines sends hybrid duo on a diet
- Ship of the future: container feeder
- Vard secured shipbuilding contracts
- Höegh gallant dropped down
- Kalamar bags Colombia's SPRBun order
- Walk-through video: Olympic Delta
- VOS Paradise delivered to Vroon