- Piraeus, the Port of cosco to check out the transfer
- Rolls-Royce with Besiktas Shipyard will build partner ship
- Three Crew Injured in Tanker Engine Blast
- Shell Facing USD 4 Bln Bonga Oil Spill Fine
- IMO Approves IGF Code
- Turkey: A Growing Market for Rolls-Royce
- APM Terminals Wants In on Turkey’s Container Volume Boom
- Nordic Shipholding’s Results Fall Short of Expectations
- Sabic gets green light to export LNG from US to UK
- China: Beidou navigation system approved for operations at sea
- Vinalines accused of paying ‘slave wages’
- Port of Hamburg Marks Record Throughput
- Third Strike and Mansour Is Out
- ICS Questions Benefits of China’s Ship Recycling Policy
- CMA CGM EYES OPDR ACQUISITION
Kingston Wharves Port Expansion
According to jamaicaobserver.com, the Kingston Wharves port expansion project will cost up to US$50 million.
This news is a total 625 time has been read
Piraeus, the Port of cosco to check out the transferPiraeus Port Authority (OLP), China shipping giant cosco and the port agree with some of the Cosco approved the transfer. The parliament also approves the COSCO Piraeus, the Port of 230 million euros to invest.
APM Terminals Wants In on Turkey’s Container Volume BoomAPM Terminals is looking into buying more ports in Turkey, trying to take advantage of the country’s rapid growth in container volumes, Bloomberg reports.
Yantian to invest in Yangtze portShanghai: Shenzhen Yantian Port has announced that it plans to set up a joint venture called Huangshi Qipanzhou Port Company with Huangshi Communications Investment Company in Hubei.
Rules for port services marketEuropean Unions Transport, Telecommunications and Energy Council adopted a general approach on new rules for access to the port services market in the EU and the financial transparency of ports.
CHEC was chosen for new portCHEC to Build Ashdod PortChina Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) has been chosen to build a new port in Ashdod, The Times of Israel reports.