- Shipping freight rates fall as operators fight with overcapacity
- Consortium planned to finance inland waterway projects
- Chabahar port to be operational by December 2016
- Libya Airstrike Sets Oil Tanker Ablaze
- 28 Workers Evacuated from Burning Oil Platform off Louisiana
- ShellNo Activists Chain Themselves to Support Vessel
- Bodies of Two Sand Barge Crewmen Found
- Maersk Karachi on fire
- Layups and Layoffs at Solstad Offshore
- ESPO Ports Policy Debate shows willingness to land with Port Regulation
- Neste signs a milestone agreement with Marorka
- Joint Lithuania‘s and Kazakhstan‘s projects – an impetus for container train “Saulė”
- No Sign of 14 Barge Crewmen Missing off Singapore
- Grounded Bulker MV Miner Springs a Leak
- Stolt-Nielsen and Sungas Sell Stake in Avance Gas
Kingston Wharves Port Expansion
According to jamaicaobserver.com, the Kingston Wharves port expansion project will cost up to US$50 million.
This news is a total 764 time has been read
Indonesia Opens First Green Container TerminalIndonesian state-owned terminal operator PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Pelindo III) inaugurated the Lamong Bay Terminal in Surabaya, East Java, today.
Port of Antwerp grants discount for ships with lower particulate emissionsAs of 1 June 2015 the port of Antwerp will grant a discount to seagoing ships that use alternative technology to reduce emissions of particulates, says a release on 19 May 2015.
Passenger port of Saint Petersburg welcomes three cruise shipsMay 15, there are three cruise ships at Passenger port of Saint Petersburg – AIDAdiva that has come to the Port for the first time, Costa Pacifica and Norwegian Star.
HPH Preps Oman Terminal for Mega ContainershipsHutchison Port Holdings Limited (HPH) plans to invest further USD 120 million into Oman International Container Terminal (OICT) by 2019, HPH’s Managing Director Eric Ip said during the GCC Supply Chain & Logistics Conference 2015 in Sohar.
South Korea to Expand Busan New PortThe South Korean government has announced plans to add further 15 berths to Busan New Port in the south of the country to increase container capacity by 15.8 million TEU.
- ZIM Steams Back to Profit
- Cosco, CSDC Form Dry Bulk JV
- Hydrocarbon vision document 2050 on cards
- Bulker Trio Joins Fednav’s Fleet
- FESCO launches new container service in Yakutia
- Puget Sound Ports Steady
- Protests Intensify at Port of Seattle
- Indian Prime Minister Visits Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Eco-Conscious China Keeps Dry Bulk Market Down
- Fremantle Port to Be Put Up for Sale
- Japan Sets Aside USD 280 Million for Nacala Port Project
- Moody’s Upgrades CMA CGM
- MOL Names LNG Carrier
- Bulkers Move Almost Half of Panama Canal’s Q1 Cargo
- IMO Tables Marshall Islands Proposal on CO2 Target
- Delfin Applies for LNG Deepwater Port
- Being a shipmaster in Europe becomes easier
- Volvo Ocean Race reaches the USA
- Satellite Technology Keeps Ships Out of Trouble
- Diana Partners Up with WSM