- ISIS War Not Pushing Oil Prices Up
- East Libya Ready to Stop Tankers If Rival Sells Using Glencore
- China Ratifies the Maritime Labor Convention
- Frontline posts $17.4 million net income for the third quarter
- Gulftainer's Iraqi port reaches milestone throughput of 1m TEU
- Over 222 K Passengers Visit Port of Halifax
- Biodegradable Plastics Don’t Work At Sea – Says New UN Study
- Majestic Princess to Test Her Metle in the Med before Sailing to Asia
- DFDS Bolsters Rotterdam-UK Capacity
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea
- China Says Island Building Protects Distant Reefs
- Container Catches Fire on MSC Ship off Germany
- UAE channels oil money into alternative energy
- USS Milwaukee Commissioned
- SA’s ports gear for bumper cruise season
Kingston Wharves Port Expansion
According to jamaicaobserver.com, the Kingston Wharves port expansion project will cost up to US$50 million.
This news is a total 857 time has been read
Gulftainer's Iraqi port reaches milestone throughput of 1m TEUUnited Arab Emirates-based global port terminal operator, Gulftainer has reached another significant milestone with a combined throughput of 1 million TEU at its terminals in Umm Qasr Port in Iraq.
Over 222 K Passengers Visit Port of HalifaxCanadian Halifax Port Authority welcomed 141 vessel calls with 222,309 passengers onboard during this year’s cruise season from April 27 to November 2, 2015.
SA’s ports gear for bumper cruise seasonSouth Africa’s ports are ramping up for a bumper cruise season with at least eight luxury cruise ships and over ten passenger vessels of varying sizes set to ferry international and domestic tourists to and from the country’s port cities.
Jebel Ali Port Hosts Its First Triple-E BoxshipGlobal marine terminals operator DP World’s flagship Jebel Ali Port has received its first Triple-E vessel, the Magleby Maersk.
Port of Houston Expects Rise in Container VolumesThe Port of Houston Authority said that it projects an increase of its total revenues by 2 percent next year with a steady growth in container units.
- 'First unmanned ferry is coming
- India Opens Coastal Shipping
- Port of Auckland’s Profit Down
- Titanic II or Titanic III
- Self-elevating construction and accommodation units
- Ameropa builds terminal in Constanta port
- India to focus on Coastal Shipping
- Russia launches arctic drill
- Rubbish crisis shuts down port of Beirut
- DSME terminates drillship contract
- Port Metro Vancouver in Growth Mode
- COSCOL scores rig transport deal with Shell Offshore
- Konecranes rings fraud alarm
- Aco Marine, Dragon Oil inks deal
- Xiamen investing in its port
- First US offshore wind workboat
- Tallink improves quarterly profit by 368 pct
- Scandlines sends hybrid duo on a diet
- Ship of the future: container feeder
- Vard secured shipbuilding contracts