- DryShips Offloads Tanker Fleet
- World’s Largest Boxship Gets a Sister
- S. Korea’s seaport cargo grows 2.8 pct in Feb.
- Shipping sector needs stronger climate policy – scientists
- Baltic index rises spurred on by higher freight rates
- Japanese Whalers Return Empty-Handed
- Braemar SA opens new office in Turkey
- Odisha’s Paradeep Port aims to be No 1 in cargo handling by 2019
- Turkish Cargo Ship Seized in Ukraine
- Turkey announces 2nd half 2014 electricity, gas prices
- Why Yemen has the power to rally oil prices
- India Rises as Importer of Coal
- Allseas to Rename Pieter Schelte
- Heerema, Jurong Ink LoI for New Semi-Sub Crane Vessel
- Transit waiting times for Panama Canal increased
Kingston Wharves Port Expansion
According to jamaicaobserver.com, the Kingston Wharves port expansion project will cost up to US$50 million.
This news is a total 734 time has been read
Sri Lanka Gives an Inch on Port City ProjectThe investment is a part of China’s Maritime Silk Road initiative.
Mumbai Port Trust handles all time high cargoWith nearly a fortnight to go in current fiscal year, Mumbai Port Trust is expected to handle more than 61 MMT cargo in the year 2014-15.
APM Sets New US Port Operations RecordAPM Terminals Pier 400 Los Angeles accommodated and handled three Ultra-Large Container Ships (ULCS) simultaneously between February 22nd and March 7th setting a new record for US port operations.
Krishnapatnam Port keen to achieve progressively greater cargo targetsThe company’s strategic focus- shiftfrom handling of iron ore to coal paved the sure way of profits and he also pointed out that it was the only port in the country that could handle huge cape vessels with ease.
Port of Savannah Makes Room for ZIM GiantThe Georgia Ports Authority welcomed the largest ship ever to call on the Port of Savannah on Wednesday when the ZIM Tianjin docked at Garden City Terminal.
- First LNG ship arrives at Port Qasim
- Yemen Shuts Down Ports amid Air Strikes
- Brage Viking Awarded $100 Million Charter Contract
- Work starts on first gas pipeline in the Norwegian Sea
- S.Korea, U.S. kick off joint maritime training exercises
- Copenhagen Malmo Port Improves Turnover
- Shell to Get Permission to Drill in the Arctic
- Rising imports from China, Russia hurting Indian steelmakers
- PIL Takes Majority Stake in Mariana Express Lines
- Hanjin Teams Up with HMM and Yang Ming
- Panama Canal goes to international arbitration to settle dispute
- SIPG Wins Tender to Operate New Haifa Port
- MAERSK JURONG, was sold for 17 million dollars to Arkas
- Australian Ship Joins NATO Counter-Piracy Mission
- DP World signs MOU with Maldivian government
- Spanish Enagas and Belgian Fluxys acquire Swedegas
- OPEC members split extends with call for oil output cut
- TANAP, Turkish Stream will target separate customers
- Cyprus Port Privatization Soon
- Limassol Port Workers Resume Cargo Operations