- Tanker Scrapping in 2018 Already As High As the Whole of 2017
- Keel Laid for Lindblad's First Polar Newbuilding
- China Jumps to Number Two Importer of U.S. Crude
- CMA CGM Group Announces Annual Results for 2017
- Lyttelton Port Workers Gear up to Strike on Tuesday Night
- Bibby Offshore and Rever Offshore Announce Merger
- Liberian Registry, NAMEPA and ProSea Launch Environmental Training Program
- Sweden: A Pioneering Nation in Green Shipping
- Gulf Island Shipyards to build new salvage ship for Navy
- Navy repair contracts for Vigor, Detyens Shipyards
- Standard Drilling Invests USD 1.72 Mn for 2 PSV’s
- Hamburg Welcomes Its Largest Ever Box Ship
- Korea Lines orders two VLCCs at Hyundai Heavy
- MOL takes delivery of next generation car carrier
- Oceanco delivers world's largest DynaRig sailing yacht
Kingston Wharves Port Expansion
According to jamaicaobserver.com, the Kingston Wharves port expansion project will cost up to US$50 million.
This news is a total 1337 time has been read
Trafigura Announces 2nd LNG Import Project at Port Qasim, PakistanTrafigura, one of the world’s largest commodities trading firms, is expanding its presence in the LNG infrastructure business with a new liquefied natural gas (LNG) import project in Pakistan.
Eco-Friendly Cranes for Mombasa Port to Check PollutionThe Kenya Ports Authority’s (KPA) will launch two ultra-modern diesel electric cranes by mid-2018 at the Port of Mombasa to keep a tab on pollution on its premises.
Port Canaveral Plans for Three New Cruise TerminalsPort Canaveral, Florida is one of the largest cruise ports in the world, and it's making plans to become much bigger.
ICTSI stumps up another $100m to boost Iraqi facilitiesManila-headquartered International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) is stumping up $100m for the second phase development of Basra Gateway Terminal (BGT) at Umm Qasr in Iraq.
Qatari Ships Banned from Ports Along Suez CanalOn Friday, Suez Canal chairman Mohab Mamish announced that Qatari vessels would be banned from the canal area's ports and its special economic zone.
YILPORT Holding Chairman Robert Yuksel Yildirim interviewed by Deniz Haber AjansıYılport Holding is active in three continents and 8 countries with 21 ports. The company is among the top 15 global terminal operators. Chairman Robert Yuksel Yildirim has a great contribution to this healthy growth. We interviewed him at Malta Freeport.
- Awash in red ink, Bourbon says it's an ongoing concern
- Gener8 Maritime Reports 4Q Loss of $45.4 mln
- Ship Finance International Acquires 15 Vintage Vessels
- Torvald Klaveness Extends Shipping Deal with Arcelor Mittal
- Disconnect from River to Washington
- Djibouti Says Its Container Port to Remain in State Hands
- Port of Oakland Targets 2.6 mln 20-foot Containers by 2022
- Warmth Brightens up La Spezia Container Terminal
- Migrant Influx Puts Greek Port on Edge
- Somalia Bans DP World, Says Contract with Somaliland Null
- Maersk's Port Business Woos Customers with New Transport Services
- EU Member States Ask to End Crippling Reporting Formalities for Ships
- North Rhine-Westphalia, Port Authority Make Start on Port Agreement
- One Dead after Maersk Line Vessel Catches Fire
- Fatal US Destroyer Collision Caused by 'Sudden Turn' -Singapore
- Oil Platform Fire near Corpus Christi Put Out
- Steel, Aluminum Tariffs a 'Bad Idea' -Morgan Stanley CEO
- MH370 Report to Be Released after Latest Search Ends
- Global Ship Lease Reports 4Q Loss
- Distillate Demand Boost from Shipping Sulphur Rules to be Brief