- Carnival cuts fuel costs with just-in-time arrival technology
- Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levels
- Coupled system key to DP installation
- Global LNG demand hits record 359M tonnes
- DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-class
- JFD Australia, Royal Australian Navy extend contract for submarine rescue system supply
- BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for Shipping
- ABS to Class World’s Largest Type-B Ethane Carriers
- Coronavirus Could Pose Threat to Cruise Ship Credit Ratings
- India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcher
- Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant program
- Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau Flag
- IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are Prevented
- Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk
- Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls Through
Nigerian Navy Rescues Three Kidnapped Sailors, Arrests One Pirate
Following the kidnapping of three persons from a hopper dredger by pirates in the Gulf Guinea earlier this month, the Nigerian Navy has rescued the sailors in the Niger Delta, arresting one of the abductors.
This news is a total 251 time has been read
India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcherFeb 18: Indian Security and Customs Agencies found on board of COSCO specialized cargo ship DA CUI YUN, docked at Deendayal Port, Kandla, since Feb 3, some “essential” parts for missile launchers, capable of launching solid fuel powered nuclear missiles.
IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are PreventedThe International Maritime Organization (IMO) has sent a letter to its member states amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus asking them to undertake all possible measures to prevent unnecessary delays of ships.
Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lostAccording to Dryad Global report, officer on watch identified two armed men on board, and no further details regarding the nature of weapons or actions have since been received.
Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladderA horrific accident occurred on Kaohsiung Anchorage on Feb 15. A crew of Myanmar nationality was leaving tanker HONG CHING, to return to Myanmar for a leave.
Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEOHeavy cargo carrier WISH WAY with two container gantry cranes on board arrived at Willemstad, Curacao, Caribbean, from China, in the morning Feb 16.
YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent AccidentsThe loss of 81 containers overboard from the Liberia-flagged containership YM Efficiency highlights the importance of safe and effective container stowage planning, an investigation by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) has found.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok