- Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in December
- Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestion
- SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in Turkey
- Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complex
- 2M Restores Transpacific Capacity
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in Baltic
- South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
- Suspected Al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Plot to Attack Indian Navy
- Sri Lanka to charge New Diamond captain, seek $1.9M in damages
- Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew Wages
- OSM Maritime to acquire SeaTeam Management from Frontline/Golden Ocean
- Activist Group Analyzes Chinese Fishing off Galapagos
- FMC to investigate carriers' runaway rates success
- The Sino-Japanese Maritime Dispute in the East China Sea
Nigerian Navy Rescues Three Kidnapped Sailors, Arrests One Pirate
Following the kidnapping of three persons from a hopper dredger by pirates in the Gulf Guinea earlier this month, the Nigerian Navy has rescued the sailors in the Niger Delta, arresting one of the abductors.
This news is a total 430 time has been read
Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in BalticA Finnish passenger-car ferry, the Amorella, grounded on September 20, in the Aland Islands during one of its daily voyages between Turku, Finland, and Stockholm, Sweden.
One of the biggest container ships in the world took down crane in Valencia VIDEOOne of the biggest ships in the world, 23,000+ TEU container ship MSC MIA, reportedly contacted gantry crane while leaving container terminal at Valencia, Spain, in the morning Sep 13.
Livestock Carrier With 43 Crew Feared Lost in Typhoon off JapanFour coast guard vessels and airplanes are reportedly conducting the search-and-rescue operation. It, however, was suspended until daylight Thursday local time.
Two Killed in Accident Near Wakashio Wreck SiteTwo crew members from a tugboat involved in cleaning up an oil spill off Mauritius were killed late on Monday when their vessel collided with a barge in bad weather, a local lawmaker said.
One Killed, Three Crew Hospitalized in Steam Accident on Greek FerryAn engine room accident aboard a Greek inter-island ferry reportedly killed one crew member and injured three others. The accident happened in the port of Heraklion on the island of Crete on August 24.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy