- CDC Provides Updated Guidance Helping Cruise Ship Crew Reparations
- USCG Medevacs Burned Crew Member of Maersk Ship in Atlantic
- Ocean Shipping Shrinks as Pandemic Pummels Retailers
- CMA CGM Sees Shipping Bottom Out in Q2 After Demand Plunge
- Chevron Oil Cargo Tangled in U.S. Sanctions on Venezuela
- Fincantieri-Naval Group joint venture inks 1st R&T contract with OCCAR
- Eidesvik secures more vessel work with Aker BP
- Gulf of Mexico operators evacuating workers ahead of storm
- Leonardo Da Vinci getting ready for Norway
- Drewry: A career at sea ever less attractive
- The Jones Act and the American Maritime Industry at 100
- U.S. Navy, Canadian Navy Complete Search for Crashed Helicopter
- Report: Maritime Cyberattacks Up by 400 Percent
- Iranian ship sinks off Iraqi coast - report
- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
Norden Creates Targeted Decarbonization Role
Danish shipping company Dampskibsselskabet Norden A/S revealed plans to further intensify its efforts to drive the shipping industry towards a cleaner future and offer CO2 neutral transportation.
This news is a total 171 time has been read
CDC Provides Updated Guidance Helping Cruise Ship Crew ReparationsThe U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide an important update on its guidance for the cruise lines designed to help with the repatriation efforts of crew members during the suspension of service.
USCG Medevacs Burned Crew Member of Maersk Ship in AtlanticThe U.S. Coast Guard medevaced a crew member of a Maersk containership who sustained burns in some kind of engine room explosion approximately 275 miles off the coast of Ocean City, North Carolina on Friday.
Ocean Shipping Shrinks as Pandemic Pummels RetailersThe $1 trillion container shipping industry is in a slowdown. Literally.
Eidesvik secures more vessel work with Aker BPEidesvik Offshore has been awarded a four-month extension to the current time charter party for the platform supply vessel MV Viking Lady with Aker BP.
Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off BrazilSalvors in Brazil have refloated the stricken Stellar Banner more than three months after the VLOC ran aground.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy