TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Shipowners Attempt to Blunt Criticism Through Ship Recycling Efforts
- BP Charters Solstad Vessels for Western Australia Exploration Effort
- Royal Navy's "Build British" Debate Heats Up Once More
- Massive Beirut Port Blast Kills Over 100, Leaves Thousands Wounded
- Jiangnan Shipbuilding wins order for VLGC trio from AW Shipping
- Engine room fire disables Cap Jackson containership
- Disgruntled Security Guard Takes Control of Drybulk Carrier
- Agreement for Next Generation Wind Turbine Installation Vessel
- Quick Mooring Allows 75 People to Safely Disembark Sinking Cruise Boat
- UK MCA Detains Six Fishing Vessels in Ongoing Safety Effort
- Oman bans open-loop scrubbers
- China's Giant Three Gorges Dam Faces Major Test
- Italian Cruise Lines Plan Restart Despite Growing Uncertainties
- Shanghai port hits record high container volume in July
- Ocean Governance and Maritime Security in the Gulf of Guinea
Norway's Equinor Sets Ambitious Goals for Decarbonization
Equinor, Norway’s state-controlled energy company, became the latest to announce an ambitious plan for reducing emissions from its ships and operations as part of the effort to decarbonize the shipping industry.
This news is a total 337 time has been read
Agreement for Next Generation Wind Turbine Installation VesselWith strong and growing interest in off-shore wind tribune installations, a new design was unveiled for the next generation of wind turbine installation vessel.
Kim Heng buys two anchor handling tugs from distressed sellerOffshore and marine services provider Kim Heng Offshore & Marine has bought two anchor handling tugs from Posh Terasea.
Shell gets green light for Brent Alpha jacket decommissioning planUK authorities have approved Shell’s decommissioning plan for the Brent Alpha jacket, located in the UK sector of the North Sea.
Aker BP cleared for production drilling on two fields offshore NorwayAker BP has received safety consents from the Norwegian offshore safety watchdog to use two rigs for production drilling on two separate fields offshore Norway.
Maersk Drilling awarded One-Well Contract under Aker BP allianceMaersk Drilling has secured an additional one-well contract from Aker BP, acting as operator of the Tambar license, for the low-emission jack-up rig Maersk Integrator.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy