TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023
- Genting’s German Shipyards File for Bankruptcy
- Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime city
- Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSME
- Iranian freighter aground at 159-kilometer mark, top Caspian grounding site
- Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee Impasse
- Maritime tech in 2022
- Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chair
- Turkey’s TPAO wraps up gas flow testing in Black Sea
- PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINAL
- Wakashio’s Stern Dismantled in Mauritius
- DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New Port
- Sembcorp Marine Wins ABS Approval In Principle for Ammonia Bunkering Barge
- Cruise ship with 233 passengers breached in grounding, Norway
- Breakaway offshore tug drifting towards oil rig, Gulf of Siam
NW Seaport Alliance Reports Steep Volume Declines Due to COVID-19
The ports of the Pacific Northwest experienced a steep decline in cargo traffic during April due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This news is a total 1173 time has been read
Indonesia Ends Salvage of Sunken SubmarineIndonesia ended salvage efforts on Wednesday to retrieve a disaster-stricken submarine that cost 53 lives and prompted questions over the maintenance of military equipment in the world’s fourth most populous nation.
WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELPNow because of our environment, our state's power and air pollution has grown out of control. As a result, harmful emissions from power plants shot up last year, soaring in the fall and air-conditioned summer turning from crunch to crisis.
Battered Maersk Essen anchors off Lazaro CardenasThe chartered-in ship decided to ditch congested Los Angeles and make for the port of Lazaro Cardenas in the wake of the accident, where sister firm APM Terminals has a concession.
UK flag overhaul looks to Singapore for inspirationThe article, headlined ‘UK draws up plans to rival Singapore with post-Brexit shipping regime’, makes clear the British admiration of Singapore’s business regime.
Drone survey suggests ONE Apus cargo claims could top $200mUnloading of containers of the badly damaged ONE Apus is proceeding slowly at the Japanese port of Kobe with the operation to remove all boxes expected to take more than a month.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy