TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Jiangnan Shipbuilding wins order for VLGC trio from AW Shipping
- Engine room fire disables Cap Jackson containership
- Disgruntled Security Guard Takes Control of Drybulk Carrier
- Agreement for Next Generation Wind Turbine Installation Vessel
- Quick Mooring Allows 75 People to Safely Disembark Sinking Cruise Boat
- UK MCA Detains Six Fishing Vessels in Ongoing Safety Effort
- Oman bans open-loop scrubbers
- China's Giant Three Gorges Dam Faces Major Test
- Italian Cruise Lines Plan Restart Despite Growing Uncertainties
- Shanghai port hits record high container volume in July
- Ocean Governance and Maritime Security in the Gulf of Guinea
- NASA Astronauts Complete First Manned Splashdown Since 1975
- Boxship Arrives in UAE With Toppled Containers
- 11 Killed in Crane Collapse at Indian Shipyard
- Classification Approval for First Entirely 3D Model-Based Design
NW Seaport Alliance Reports Steep Volume Declines Due to COVID-19
The ports of the Pacific Northwest experienced a steep decline in cargo traffic during April due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This news is a total 358 time has been read
Report: Container Shipping is Making Progress Reducing CO2 EmissionsCarbon dioxide emissions from the global containerized shipping industry declined in 2019 and continued to make steady progress according to a new report from Clean Cargo, a forum dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of the shipping industry.
Two U.S.-Flagged Boxships Report COVID-19 Cases On Board[Brief] In a statement Monday, number-five ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd reported that it has confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 aboard the U.S.-flagged boxships Philadelphia Express and St. Louis Express.
North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland VolumesNorth Sea Port, the cross-border port area that spans the North Sea coast in the Netherlands and Belgium, reported as expected sharp declines in cargo transshipment as the impact of the coronavirus grew during the second quarter.
Report: MSC Ranks Seventh on List of Europe's Largest CO2 EmittersEuropean Commission president Ursula von der Leyen's "European Green Deal" proposal, unveiled last December, would incorporate emissions from shipping in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS).
Report: India Slow-Walks Customs on Chinese Goods After Border ClashAs tensions between Indian and Chinese border forces in Ladakh simmer, Indian customs officials have implemented
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy