- Op-Ed: Faulty Ruling in Western Sahara Bulker Arrest
- Tanker Catches Fire at Pertamina Fuel Terminal
- Port of Oakland Online Shipping Platform Goes Live
- Consent decrees agreed in Hawaii fishing vessel pollution case
- IMO agrees on autonomous surface ship definition
- Maersk Line Introduces Bunker Fuel Surcharge to Counter Crude Price Rise
- Party Boat Hosting Senior Prom Crashes Into Yacht
- As Hunger for American Oil Grows Abroad, U.S. Infrastructure Seen Straining Export Capacity
- CMA CGM Becomes Latest Shipping Line to Set Bunker Surcharge Amid Rising Fuel Costs
- Shell Makes Large Deepwater Discovery in U.S. Gulf of Mexico
- Carrier USS Ford Forced to Return to Port
- India: GAIL Switches to Spot and Short-Term LNG Deals
- SKF Signs 3-year CBM Service Contract with Seanergy Maritime
- South Korea Gas Focus to Benefit Top LNG Supplier Qatar: BMI
- ABS Evaluation Demonstrates Feasibility of LPG as Fuel Strategy for Dorian LPG
Oil and Gas Spending Continues to Drop
Global energy investment fell by 12 percent in 2016, the second consecutive year of decline.
This news is a total 1621 time has been read
Oil and Gas Spending Continues to DropGlobal energy investment fell by 12 percent in 2016, the second consecutive year of decline.
Tidewater Logs 1Q 2016 LossTidewater Inc. announced today a first quarter net loss for the period ended June 30, 2015, of $15.1 million, or $0.32 per common share, on revenues of $304.8 million.
China consortium signs sewol salvage deal.A consortium of companies led by China’s state-run Shanghai Salvage Co. has officially signed a contract with the government of South Korea.
Turkey's H1 thermal coal imports jump up to 29%Turkey’s imports of bituminous thermal coal in the first half of 2015 surged 29% year on year to 12.931 million mt, according to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC marketAll gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High
- APL Enhances Asia–Latin America Network with New Quetzal Express Service
- GoodBulk Announces Delivery of Capesize Vessel to its New Owners, Acquisition of a Second-Hand Capesize
- Iraq's Southern Oil Exports Fall in March