- Tanker Group Knutsen Enhances Ship Connectivity
- Great Eastern Shipping Delivers its Supramax Dry Bulk Carrier Jag Rahul to the Buyers
- Greek Shipping Dominates Capital Link Forum in Athens
- Oil from Sunken Sanchi Tanker Washes Up in Japan
- British Ship Insurer Steamship to Set Up Dutch Subsidiary as Brexit Hedge
- NASSCO Delivers ‘Floating Sea Base’ USNS Hershel “Woody” Williams to U.S. Navy
- New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga Result Tipped to Confirm Strong Growth
- Exmar Barge-Based FSRU on Way to Singapore
- Transocean Upbeat About Offshore Recovery, Despite Quarterly Loss
- Hyundai Mipo Dockyard delivers world's largest LNG fueled bulker
- Conrad Shipyard delivers first of three Vane Brothers ATB tugs
- EUR 300 million in financing available for green shipping projects
- Yilport Reveals Strategy to Reach Top 10 Status
- New Quay for Further Stena Line Growth
- Cyprus to Pursue Exploratory Drilling in Mediterranean Amid Standoff with Turkey
Oil and Gas Spending Continues to Drop
Global energy investment fell by 12 percent in 2016, the second consecutive year of decline.
This news is a total 1372 time has been read
Oil and Gas Spending Continues to DropGlobal energy investment fell by 12 percent in 2016, the second consecutive year of decline.
Tidewater Logs 1Q 2016 LossTidewater Inc. announced today a first quarter net loss for the period ended June 30, 2015, of $15.1 million, or $0.32 per common share, on revenues of $304.8 million.
China consortium signs sewol salvage deal.A consortium of companies led by China’s state-run Shanghai Salvage Co. has officially signed a contract with the government of South Korea.
Turkey's H1 thermal coal imports jump up to 29%Turkey’s imports of bituminous thermal coal in the first half of 2015 surged 29% year on year to 12.931 million mt, according to data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
Gas shipping: Exmar surprises investors with LNG deal; BW LPG climbs up on strong VLGC marketAll gas shipping stocks under our coverage, barring BW LPG, slipped in the absence of key triggers after the roll out of 1Q15 results. Our coverage portfolio was down 2% in June, more than offsetting the 1% gain in May.
- China’s robust appetite for raw materials to boost freight demand: Bimco
- Hapag-Lloyd Opens New Ghana Office
- Baltic Index Posts First Gain in Seven Sessions
- Philippines Bans Foreign Research Ships
- Schulte LNG bunkering vessel will be ballast-free
- GE to build "digital twin" of two MSC ships
- India Contemplates Building LPG Carriers Locally
- Arctic Air Anchors Frozen Freighters, Lull for Great Lakes Shipping Industry
- BSEE Proposes Softening of Offshore Drilling Rules - WSJ
- McDermott Wins Tyra EPC Work near Denmark
- U.K. Assisting Listing Russian Ship
- U.S. Coast Guard Seeks Input in Navigation Aids
- Petrojarl I Sails for Brazil Following Upgrades
- CMA CGM completes acquisition of Mercosul Line from Maersk
- Arctic LNG Carriers Delivered: RS Class
- Container Stowage Plans Vulnerable to Hacking
- Kings Point Wins Full Reaccreditation
- Liberia strikes blow for global shipping with challenge to Brazilian court ruling
- ARA gasoline stocks edge higher; naphtha stocks plunge to nine-month low: PJK
- Higher oil prices bode well for S. Korean shipbuilders