- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
Oil spill as barge sinks in Galapagos Islands
Ecuador was fighting to contain the environmental impact of a fuel spill in the Galapagos Islands after a flatboat carrying 600 gallons of diesel fuel sank.
This news is a total 726 time has been read
Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in BalticA Finnish passenger-car ferry, the Amorella, grounded on September 20, in the Aland Islands during one of its daily voyages between Turku, Finland, and Stockholm, Sweden.
One of the biggest container ships in the world took down crane in Valencia VIDEOOne of the biggest ships in the world, 23,000+ TEU container ship MSC MIA, reportedly contacted gantry crane while leaving container terminal at Valencia, Spain, in the morning Sep 13.
Livestock Carrier With 43 Crew Feared Lost in Typhoon off JapanFour coast guard vessels and airplanes are reportedly conducting the search-and-rescue operation. It, however, was suspended until daylight Thursday local time.
Two Killed in Accident Near Wakashio Wreck SiteTwo crew members from a tugboat involved in cleaning up an oil spill off Mauritius were killed late on Monday when their vessel collided with a barge in bad weather, a local lawmaker said.
One Killed, Three Crew Hospitalized in Steam Accident on Greek FerryAn engine room accident aboard a Greek inter-island ferry reportedly killed one crew member and injured three others. The accident happened in the port of Heraklion on the island of Crete on August 24.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy