- Jiangnan Shipbuilding wins order for VLGC trio from AW Shipping
- Engine room fire disables Cap Jackson containership
- Disgruntled Security Guard Takes Control of Drybulk Carrier
- Agreement for Next Generation Wind Turbine Installation Vessel
- Quick Mooring Allows 75 People to Safely Disembark Sinking Cruise Boat
- UK MCA Detains Six Fishing Vessels in Ongoing Safety Effort
- Oman bans open-loop scrubbers
- China's Giant Three Gorges Dam Faces Major Test
- Italian Cruise Lines Plan Restart Despite Growing Uncertainties
- Shanghai port hits record high container volume in July
- Ocean Governance and Maritime Security in the Gulf of Guinea
- NASA Astronauts Complete First Manned Splashdown Since 1975
- Boxship Arrives in UAE With Toppled Containers
- 11 Killed in Crane Collapse at Indian Shipyard
- Classification Approval for First Entirely 3D Model-Based Design
Okeanis Eco Tankers Secures Work for VLCC
Oslo-listed shipowner Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. has entered into a time charter contract with an unnamed international energy company for one of its VLCC vessels.
This news is a total 303 time has been read
Australia bans second bulker this weekThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) has banned another Liberian-flagged bulk carrier this week — this time, the 93,200 dwt TW Hamburg.
Gasum completes first truck-to-ship LNG bunkering for research vesselFinland’s gas firm Gasum has conducted the first truck-to-ship LNG bunkering operation for a research vessel currently under construction at Fassmer shipyard in Germany.
Novatek Ships LNG to Japan Via Northern Sea RouteRussia’s Novatek announced on Friday it has shipped its first liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo from the Yamal LNG project to Japan via the Northern Sea route.
Crude tankers need ‘sizeable correction’ to supply for rates to improveCrude tanker freight rates are unlikely to recover anytime soon unless there is a sizeable correction in vessel supply, according to analyst Drewry.
Titan LNG secures $12.6m EU funding to expand bio-LNG projectTitan LNG has secured an EU grant scheme of EUR11m ($12.6m) to develop and expand its bio-LNG (BLNG) project with the addition of three bunker barges.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy