- All foundations up at Zhuhai Jinwan offshore wind farm
- Prosafe dives deeper into the red over impairment charges
- Delek sells rights to royalties from Karish and Tanin fields
- Deep adds new vessel to its fleet
- APL boxship loses about 40 containers in heavy weather
- World’s largest construction vessel gets first-ever drone delivery
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Seaspan Boxship Spills Fuel at Port of Algeciras
- First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without Incident
- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
Okeanis Eco Tankers Secures Work for VLCC
Oslo-listed shipowner Okeanis Eco Tankers Corp. has entered into a time charter contract with an unnamed international energy company for one of its VLCC vessels.
This news is a total 254 time has been read
First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without IncidentThe first of the five Iranian product tankers, the Fortune, arrived in Venezuela docking at the El Palito refinery while according to reports a second tanker, the Forest, has also entered the country's waters.
Iranian Tankers Approach VenezuelaThe Iranian product tanker Fortune is approaching the 12-nm boundary of Venezuela's territorial seas, bringing her controversial journey to a close.
Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric shipsSeven Japanese companies have joined forces with the goal of establishing new ocean shipping infrastructure services through various initiatives to develop, realize, and commercialize zero-emission electric vessels.
Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to VenezuelaIran and Venezuela are continuing their war of words with the Trump Administration regarding the current shipment of fuel from Iran, which the United States has cited as a violation of international law and the current economic sanctions against.
Write-downs push Teekay LNG to Q1 lossTeekay LNG Partners, one of the world’s largest owners of LNG carriers, reported a slump in profit for the first three months of the year.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy