- General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern Jupiter
- F-35B Fighter Jets flies from British Carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth in UK's water
- Study: LNG as Marine Fuel not Such a Cool Choice?
- Japan-South Korea container trade shrinks
- Global Ports Holding’s JV Acquires Remaining Stake in Malaga Cruise Port
- Seafarer Happiness Down amid Stress over New Regulations, Increase in Racism
- Turkey’s Doğuş sells top Athens marina to Lamda
- Teekay Tankers Seals USD 533 Mn Loan, Sells Assets
- CSAV Exits RoRo Business
- Coronavirus fears for six crew members of CMA CGM vessel
- New Study Casts Shadow on LNG Fuel’s Climate Footprint
- Castor Maritime Raises Money to Expand Fleet
- Cheniere Ships 1,000th LNG Cargo from U.S. Gulf
- EUR 250 Mn Fund for Dutch Shipping Launched
- Shipyard Worker Dies at Fukuoka Shipbuilding
Oldendorff Capesize Suffers Engine Failure in Singapore
The Oldendorff Carriers-owned Capesize Helena Oldendorff is said to be undergoing repairs in Singapore after suffering an engine failure.
This news is a total 1645 time has been read
Teekay Tankers Seals USD 533 Mn Loan, Sells AssetsNew York-listed tanker owner Teekay Tankers has closed a new five-year, USD 533 million revolving credit facility to refinance 31 vessels, the company announced.
China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time HighBrazilian crude oil exports hit a record high in December 2019 with a total of 8.7 million tons of crude oil exported, as China continues to turn to Brazil for crude, according to BIMCO.
Pyxis Tankers Wraps Up MR2 Ship SaleGreek product tanker company Pyxis Tankers has completed the sale of one of its MR2 chemical/product tankers.
Singapore’s 1st LNG-Powered Bunker Tanker DeliveredMarine Vicky, Singapore’s first LNG-fueled bunker tanker, has been delivered to its owner, Sinanju Tankers Holdings, the shipping company said.
Signal Maritime, Heidmar Partner Up on Tanker ManagementShip manager Signal Maritime Services and tanker operator Heidmar have entered into a partnership for the commercial management of a tanker fleet.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok