- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
Oldendorff Capesize Suffers Engine Failure in Singapore
The Oldendorff Carriers-owned Capesize Helena Oldendorff is said to be undergoing repairs in Singapore after suffering an engine failure.
This news is a total 1850 time has been read
Hainan offers tax cut for international shipsContinuing initiatives to develop Hainan as a special economic zone in China is offering a value-added tax concession for vessels registered there.
Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel TheftMexican authorities said on Sunday they had confiscated a vessel in the Gulf Coast state of Veracruz and a warehouse in neighboring Tabasco along with storage tanks and trucks used by criminal groups to steal, transport and store hydrocarbons.
Salvage Team Still Working to Get Burnt-Out VLCC Tanker to PortTwo weeks after the joint teams from India and Sri Lanka were successful in dowsing the fire aboard the VLCC New Diamond, the salvage crews are still working on a plan for the ship.
LNG dual-fuel engine a 'robust choice' for shipping's decarbonisationOne of the key takeaways from DNV GL’s Maritime Forecast 2050, Energy Transition Outlook 2020 is that installing a dual-fuel LNG engine and fuel system “is consistently the most robust choice” for preparing shipping for a decarbonised future
Inpex, Chevron to cut Australian LNG jobsJapanese oil and gas major Inpex is set to cut the workforce numbers at its Ichthys liquefied natural gas project in Australia.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy