- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
- Gulf of Guinea Pirates Release Crew Members Kidnapped from MT DUKE
- HMM Sets Sights on 25 Pct Higher Revenue in 2020
- Croatian DIV Group to Buy Norway’s Kleven Verft
- Marubeni, Klaveness Create Giant Panamax Pool Operator
- probunkers, Hyundai Mipo Sign LOI for LNG Bunker Vessel Pair
- CMES Taking Over Bulkers and LNG Assets from Sinotrans
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG Bunkering
- EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West Africa
- DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake Purchase
- US-China Deal: What Will It Mean for Tanker Shipping?
- Study: New Blends of Marine Fuels Have Higher BC Emissions than HFO
- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
Oman Shipping Company Welcomes New Ultramax to Its Fleet
Muscat-based Oman Shipping Company (OSC) held a naming ceremony for its newest dry bulk carrier, the Jabal Shams, on September 9.
This news is a total 526 time has been read
Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ CompetitivenessCurrent competition rules in Europe prevent the creation of giant EU companies that would be able to compete with US and Chinese rivals, Søren Skou, CEO of Danish shipping major Maersk, warned.
Safe Bulkers Agrees Sale and Leaseback for Eight ShipsMonaco-based dry bulk shipping company Safe Bulkers has entered into sale and leaseback agreements with respect to eight vessels.
Hapag-Lloyd Inks Space Charter Deal with Maersk and MSCGerman shipping major Hapag-Lloyd has signed a space charter agreement with the members of the 2M Alliance – Maersk and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC).
MSI Predicts Dismal Q1 for Bulker OperatorsAthens-based dry bulk vessel owner, Diana Shipping has entered into a time charter contract with Aquavita International S.A., for one of its Kamsarmax ships, the m/v Astarte.
MSI Predicts Dismal Q1 for Bulker OperatorsDry bulk carrier operators don’t seem to have a lot of reasons to be jolly as they enter 2020 with higher fuel costs, weaker demand, and a supply-side influx swirl into a perfect storm.
LR: Industry Players Join Forces on Ammonia-Fueled Tanker ProjectMalaysia’s shipping group MISC Berhad, South Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries, UK’s classification society Lloyd’s Register (LR) and Germany’s engine manufacturer MAN Energy Solutions have decided to work together on a joint development project
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok