Turkish maritime news
- Large Blast Rocks Ship at Jebel Ali Port in Dubai
- Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vessels
- Damning report emerges of the pilots onboard the Ever Given
- Russia Claims its Forces Used Live Fire to Chase Off UK Warship
- Ikea, Lenovo cargo worth $780 million stuck onboard MV Ever Given in the Suez Canal
- Iran claims US will lift oil and shipping sanctions as nuclear talks press ahead
- Deal in principle reached on Ever Given
- Seaspan Adds to Containership Orderbook
- Return to Cruising: Carnival Announces Sailings for 42 Ships
- Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian Startup
- Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping Sanctions
- Secret Tipoff Enables Turkey To Seize Its Largest Consignment of Cocaine Worth $275 million
- Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transport
- One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyard
- Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jetty
One Killed, Three Crew Hospitalized in Steam Accident on Greek Ferry
An engine room accident aboard a Greek inter-island ferry reportedly killed one crew member and injured three others. The accident happened in the port of Heraklion on the island of Crete on August 24.
This news is a total 2534 time has been read
One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyardThe accident took place at an SN Corporation facility around 14.00 hrs local time on Saturday.
Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jettyInvestigators have yet to suggest how the accident, which was caught on video, happened. There have been no reports of injuries or pollution.
Passenger ferry fire, Black seaNot much details available, understood the ship was disabled, adrift for several hours, later taken on tow and towed to Chornomorsk anchorage.
Mauritius’ Top Court Denies Bail to Wakashio Captain; Master to Remain in Jail Pending TrialMauritius’ Supreme Court rejected a appeal for the release on bail of the captain of the ill-fated Wakashio, siding instead with prosecutors that the captain posed a flight risk due to the heavy prison sentence and hefty fine he faces if prosecuted.
UK Marine Accident Investigation Branch: Too Early to Tell ‘Common Themes’ in North Pacific Container LossesThe MAIB highlighted recent cargo loss incidents along with other marine casualties involving UK vessels worldwide or foreign vessels in UK territorial waters in its annual marine casualty report for 2020, providing an overview of accident reports and rec
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy