Turkish maritime news
- UAE announces discovery of new oil reserves
- Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering Pier
- MOL Tests First Technology to Capture Microplastics in Ballast Water
- Liners turn to multipurpose tonnage to plug gaps in charter market
- US$120Bn Abu Dhabi energy budget approved
- Russia accuses US Navy destroyer of violating territorial waters in Sea of Japan
- Uniper Energy and Neutral Fuels team up to provide biofuels at Fujairah
- Fincantieri to build new ship repair yard in Mexico
- Damen Completes Conversion of PSV into Fish Feed Carrier
- Three Crewmembers Abducted From Tanker off Lagos
- Ocean Infinity Orders Eight Remote-Operated Ships at VARD
- HM Coastguard Ends Search for Two Missing Fishermen Off England’s Coast
- German military prevented from searching Turkish vessel headed for Libya
- U.S. CDC Recommends Against All Cruise Ship Travel
- Osprey Group bags Moray East OWF contract
One Killed, Three Crew Hospitalized in Steam Accident on Greek Ferry
An engine room accident aboard a Greek inter-island ferry reportedly killed one crew member and injured three others. The accident happened in the port of Heraklion on the island of Crete on August 24.
This news is a total 2311 time has been read
Three Crewmembers Abducted From Tanker off LagosThree crewmembers have been abducted from a small tanker off the coast of Nigeria, the latest incident in an exceptionally busy year for piracy in the Gulf of Guinea.
HM Coastguard Ends Search for Two Missing Fishermen Off England’s CoastThe HM Coastguard has ended a major search and rescue operation for two missing fisherman after their vessel sank Saturday morning off Newhaven, England.
Inadequate Preload Procedure Caused Kristin Faye Liftboat to Overturn -NTSBThe National Transportation Safety Board identified an inadequate preload procedure as the probable cause in its investigation of the overturning of the liftboat Kristin Faye in the Gulf of Mexico.
Pirate Attack: Italian Navy Protects Tanker in Gulf of GuineaThe Italian Navy chased off a group of pirates attempting to the attack a tanker this week in international waters off Benin in the Gulf of Guinea.
Malaysian workbarge sinks, 121 crew rescuedAn offshore workbarge sunk at the Baram field in Malaysian waters this morning, sparking a huge rescue operation.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy