- CDC Provides Updated Guidance Helping Cruise Ship Crew Reparations
- USCG Medevacs Burned Crew Member of Maersk Ship in Atlantic
- Ocean Shipping Shrinks as Pandemic Pummels Retailers
- CMA CGM Sees Shipping Bottom Out in Q2 After Demand Plunge
- Chevron Oil Cargo Tangled in U.S. Sanctions on Venezuela
- Fincantieri-Naval Group joint venture inks 1st R&T contract with OCCAR
- Eidesvik secures more vessel work with Aker BP
- Gulf of Mexico operators evacuating workers ahead of storm
- Leonardo Da Vinci getting ready for Norway
- Drewry: A career at sea ever less attractive
- The Jones Act and the American Maritime Industry at 100
- U.S. Navy, Canadian Navy Complete Search for Crashed Helicopter
- Report: Maritime Cyberattacks Up by 400 Percent
- Iranian ship sinks off Iraqi coast - report
- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
OOCL to withdraw Asia-Europe sailings
In response to the expected low demand in the market, OOCL announces the withdrawal of the following Asia-Europe sailings on top of those announced on August 30:
This news is a total 194 time has been read
Hutchison Ports BEST hosts 23K+TEU behemothHutchison Ports BEST container terminal in the Port of Barcelona has become the port’s first terminal to welcome a 23K+ TEU vessel.
Express customs clearance warehouse opens at Taipei portTaipei Port Container Terminal Corporation, a joint venture between Evergreen Marine Corporation, Yang Ming Marine Transport and Wan Hai Lines, has launched an express customs clearance warehouse facility at Taipei port as demand for e-commerce grows.
Support surges to keep ports open during COVID-19Support for the Port Authorities Roundtable (PAR) COVID-19 declaration, initiated by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, has more than doubled since it was first launched on 24 April 2020.
Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two monthsMore than two million tons of non-oil products and commodities were exported from Iran’s largest port, Shahid Rajaee, in the first two months of the current year [from March 21 to May 20].
BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK portsFollowing a new research into the barriers to shore power in UK ports, the British Ports Association believes a Green Maritime Fund would be critical to making the initiative a reality.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy