- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
Pakistan Navy Commissioned Survey Vessel “BEHR MASAH”
According to the official press release of Pakistani Navy on 4th November, Pakistan Navy commissioned survey ship “Behr Massah” at a ceremony in Karachi on Monday (4th November).
This news is a total 202 time has been read
Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agencyThe Royal Australian Navy has opened a centralized warfighting agency, designed to enhance the navy’s lethality in times of conflict.
Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trialsThe Russian Navy’s Project 20385 Gremyashchiy corvette has completed sea trials in the Barents Sea.
France orders eight diving support fast boats for navyFrance’s Defence Procurement Agency (DGA) has ordered eight diving support fast boats for the French Navy.
US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrierThe US Navy has unveiled the name of its newest Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier.
Study: New Blends of Marine Fuels Have Higher BC Emissions than HFONew blends of marine fuels with 0.50% sulphur content can contain a large percentage of aromatic compounds, which have a direct impact on black carbon emissions, a recently conducted black carbon measurement campaign finds.
German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract awardKiel-based shipyard German Naval Yards (GNYK) revealed it would take legal action against the procurement decision of Germany’s Federal Ministry of Defense to grant the MKS 180 multi-purpose combat ship project to a Dutch-led consortium.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok