- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Big antisubmarine ships of project 1155 to fire Tsirkon missiles
- ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR Congo
- Ammonia-Fuelled 23,000 TEU Boxship Design Gets AIP
- Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 Years
- 14 Crew Rescued from Listing Cargo Ship in Greek Waters
- Norsepower, SWS Wrap Up Energy-Efficient VLCC Project
- Georgia Ports Authority Gears to Surpass 4.6 M TEUs
- New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution Convention
- U.S., China Move Closer to Trade Deal Despite Harsh Rhetoric
- The New Polish Navy vessel ORP Slazak ready for duty
Pakistan Navy Commissions New Survey Vessel Behr Masah
The Pakistan Navy commissioned its new Chinese-built state of the art survey vessel, Behr Masah, during a ceremony at Pakistan Navy Dockyard in Karachi on Nov. 4.
This news is a total 199 time has been read
Big antisubmarine ships of project 1155 to fire Tsirkon missilesPresident Putin opened a series of meetings on military buildup and called to increase Navy capabilities.He said specific attention should be paid to warships and submarines armed with hypersonic Tsirkon missiles in order to preserve strategic stability.
Successful Factory Acceptance Test For ECA Group Submarine Steering ConsoleIn early summer 2019, ECA GROUP successfully passed the Factory Acceptance Test of the 3rd steering and diving console for the KSS III – batch I Submarine for the Republic of Korean Navy .
Royal Canadian Navy’s First Harry DeWolf-Class Started Sea TrialsHalifax Shipyard has launched initial builder’s sea trials for Canada’s lead Arctic and Offshore Patrol Ship (AOPS), the future HMCS Harry DeWolf, the Canadian shipbuilder said last week.
Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of HormuzThe Royal Netherlands Navy (RNLN) frigate De Ruyter (F804) will leave for a six months deployment in the Persian Gulf starting on January next year, the Dutch government announced on November 29.
Iranian Navy unveils its new Pelican-2 vertical takeoff naval droneOn November 30,2019,Iran’s Navy unveiled a vertical takeoff naval drone with the capability to fly horizontally and land on water, dubbed Pelican-2,on Saturday morning in a ceremony where a homegrown Inertial Navigation System (INS)was also put on display
Navantia & Huisman Equipment Sign MoU For Submarine Construction In The NetherlandsIn the framework of the Walrus-class replacement project Navantia and Huisman Equipment agreed to together investigate the set-up of submarine construction and assembly activities in the Netherlands, based on Navantia’s S-80 submarine design.
- Bureau Veritas Grants AIP for 19,000 cbm LNG Bunkering Vessel Design
- MOL, Total Pen Deal for 2nd LNG Bunker Vessel
- 19 Tanker Crew Kidnapped off Nigeria
- Essar Shipping to Install Scrubbers on Four Ships
- Successful Factory Acceptance Test For ECA Group Submarine Steering Console
- Rotterdam’s city council gives the green light to the Port Vision
- China Denies U.S. Navy Ships from Hong Kong Port Visits
- CMA CGM Picks Marseille-Fos for Bunkering of LNG-Fueled ULCVs
- Grindrod Shipping Postpones IVS Bulk Stake Purchase
- Unifeeder Takes Majority Stake in The Feedertech Group
- Navig8 Chemical Tankers Adds 4 Ships to Odfjell Pool
- Captain Dies After Vietnamese Cargo Ship Sinks in South China Sea
- MSC announces fresh prices from Europe
- Six Ways Remote Helm Control Technology Improves Marine Vessel Operations
- AIDA Cruises’ 14th Ship Named in Palma de Mallorca
- NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked Loan
- Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of Hormuz
- Imabari, JMU Joining Forces in Capital Tie-Up
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf