- Danaos aims to save fuel with seven-vessel recoating
- Stena Line adds freight-focused connection on Liepaja-Travemünde route
- An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90
- Video: Two Swimmers Found Clinging to Oil Rig's Anchor Chain
- Bath Iron Works, Machinists' Union Reach Tentative Deal to End Strike
- UK Home Office Calls for Royal Navy to Push Back Migrant Boats
- Dramatic Decline in 2020 Shipbuilding Orderbook, Increased Demolitions
- New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt Shipbuilders
- NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record Earnings
- Mauritius Receives International Aid as Bunker Fuel Spill Spreads
- Germany Prepares to Commission World's First LNG-Powered Research Ship
- Euronav benefits from outstanding large tanker market
- India delays implementation of SCMTR rules
- Pandemic drives Maersk’s N. Europe, ME and Subcontinent revamp
- Disappointing South Korean liner alliance reformed for another year
Panama Okays Latest Tolls Structure Modifications
Panama’s Cabinet Council has officially approved the modification of the Panama Canal tolls structure, following a recommendation from the Panama Canal Board of Directors.
This news is a total 715 time has been read
Report: Container Shipping is Making Progress Reducing CO2 EmissionsCarbon dioxide emissions from the global containerized shipping industry declined in 2019 and continued to make steady progress according to a new report from Clean Cargo, a forum dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of the shipping industry.
Two U.S.-Flagged Boxships Report COVID-19 Cases On Board[Brief] In a statement Monday, number-five ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd reported that it has confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 aboard the U.S.-flagged boxships Philadelphia Express and St. Louis Express.
North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland VolumesNorth Sea Port, the cross-border port area that spans the North Sea coast in the Netherlands and Belgium, reported as expected sharp declines in cargo transshipment as the impact of the coronavirus grew during the second quarter.
Report: MSC Ranks Seventh on List of Europe's Largest CO2 EmittersEuropean Commission president Ursula von der Leyen's "European Green Deal" proposal, unveiled last December, would incorporate emissions from shipping in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS).
Report: India Slow-Walks Customs on Chinese Goods After Border ClashAs tensions between Indian and Chinese border forces in Ladakh simmer, Indian customs officials have implemented
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy