- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
- Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladder
- MISC Reports Revenue Rise due to More LNG Carriers in Operation
- Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management Services
- Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEO
- Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in Cork
- US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildings
- Competition concerns sink offshore accommodation merger
- Tomini Shipping Registers on Norwegian OTC
- LPG Tanker in Near Miss, Fuel Vessels Evacuated after Shelling of Tripoli Port
- Naval Group unveils long-term cooperation with Greece
- Saab signs partnership deal with Australian Department of Defence for combat management systems
Performance Shipping Breaches Minimum Bid Price on Nasdaq
Greece-based shipowner Performance Shipping has been notified by the Nasdaq Stock Market that it is not in compliance with a Nasdaq Listing Rule as the closing bid of its common stock was below the required minimum.
This news is a total 128 time has been read
Tomini Shipping Registers on Norwegian OTCUAE-based ship owner and manager Tomini Shipping has registered on the Norwegian over-the-counter (OTC) market in Oslo.
Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale FailsGreek dry bulker owner Diana Shipping has received a notice of cancellation of the memorandum of agreement signed in December 2019 to sell the 2005-built Panamax vessel Calipso.
PIL Exits Transpacific Market to Boost Presence in North-South TradeSingapore’s shipping company Pacific International Lines (PIL) has decided to withdraw its services from the Transpacific market in an effort “to optimize the company’s network efficiency”.
Scorpio Bulkers in Sale and Leaseback with Ocean Yield for Ship TrioMonaco-based dry bulk shipping company Scorpio Bulkers has decided to sell and leaseback one Kamsarmax and two Ultramax vessels to Norwegian shipowner Ocean Yield.
MSC, Maersk Partner Up with SM Line on Transpacific RouteShipping giants Maersk and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), which together form the 2M Alliance, have found a new South Korean partner on the Transpacific trade as their cooperation with Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) expires.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok