- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
Performance Shipping Breaches Minimum Bid Price on Nasdaq
Greece-based shipowner Performance Shipping has been notified by the Nasdaq Stock Market that it is not in compliance with a Nasdaq Listing Rule as the closing bid of its common stock was below the required minimum.
This news is a total 193 time has been read
Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000The world's largest container shipping companies and the United Nations Secretary-General are appealing to governments to resolve a labor crisis that has stranded400,000workers on boats,according to a new estimate from the International Chamber of Shiping
Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew WagesThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) banned yet another vessel for deliberately underpaying crew wages, which in this case the operator attempted to conceal from the authorities.
Chevron Shipping adopts predictive maintenance with 'smart' ABS notationChevron Shipping Company’s fleet management operation has been granted its first ‘smart’ notation from classification society ABS
New global structure for Hamburg Süd within MaerskHamburg Süd is making changes in its organisational structure as parent AP Moller - Maersk moves to further integrate the different brands and businesses in its ocean and logistics portfolio.
Maersk retiring Safmarine and Damco brandsAP Moller - Maersk is retiring the Safmarine brand which will be merged into its global liner offering as the Danish shipping company continues to re-organise its business.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy