- Vopak to Build, Operate New Terminal in Texas
- Yemen’s Houthi Group Releases Seized Vessels
- DIF, Geogas, Access Capital to Invest in LNG Newbuild Quintet
- Peel Ports hits record container throughput
- CSA 2020: Malaysia’s Scrubber Ban Will Affect 200 Shipping Companies
- French Navy To Field New Exocet MM40 Block 3c Anti-Ship Missiles From 2021
- Maersk Tankers to Grow Its Managed Fleet by 11 Ships
- Golden Ocean CEO Steps Down
- Siem’s LNG Car Carriers for Volkswagen Christened in China
- DNG Energy: LNG Bunkering Ops in South Africa’s Algoa Bay to Start in 2020
- Port of Southampton investing in quayside to continue welcoming largest ships
- Indian Government Approves Proposal for Hong Kong Convention Accession
- Performance Shipping Boosts Fleet with Aframax Tanker
- ZIM Retains Profit in Third Quarter
- Ponant Returns to Fincantieri for Two Luxury Cruise Ships
PETRONAS Conducts Its 3rd LNG Break-Bulking STS Tansfer
LNG supplier PETRONAS LNG, part of Malaysian oil and gas company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), recently completed its third delivery of liquefied natural gas cargo through a break-bulking ship-to-ship (STS) transfer to two vessels.
This news is a total 203 time has been read
WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world tradeWorld merchandise trade is expected to remain below trend into the fourth quarter of 2019, according to the World Trade Organization’s latest Goods Trade Barometer.
Euroseas Buys Containership QuartetGreek ship owner and operator Euroseas has entered into agreements to acquire four secondhand 4,253 TEU containerships.
Yang Ming Suffers Wider Net Loss After Returning High-Cost Chartered BoxshipsTaiwanese shipping company Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation plunged deeper into the red in the third quarter of this year after returning several high-cost chartered vessels.
Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker SurchargesThe container spot freight market have rebounded amid a growing number of idle ships and new bunker surcharges, in what has been a mostly disappointing year for ocean carriers, according to shipping consultancy Drewry.
ABS Introduces Industry’s 1st Guide to Tackle Containership Fire IssueClassification society ABS has issued the shipping industry’s first guide to address firefighting and safety systems of cargo holds of container vessels.
- ICTSI will develop Iloilo ports
- Titan LNG Wraps Up 1st STS LNG Bunkering in Port of Ghent
- Flex LNG Secures USD 629 Mn Loan for Five Newbuilds
- Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPV
- Singapore Maritime Accelerator Selects Inaugural Nine Startups
- Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022
- FSL Trust Offloads Two Product Tankers
- Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
- WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world trade
- ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal service
- Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red Sea
- Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO Illegal
- NWSA’s total box volumes up nearly 3% for 2019
- Avenir LNG Taking Its 2nd 7,500 cbm LNG Carrier to Brazil
- Government Of Ukraine Green Lights Procurement Of 20 OCEA FPB 98 Patrol Vessels
- U.S. Navy Accepts Delivery Of USNS Miguel Keith
- Weak demand drags down spot rates from China
- CMA CGM, GRR from Canada to Indian Sub Continent
- Gasum to Use Swedegas’ Gothenburg Facility for Bunkering of LNG Ships
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf