- APL updates South China Loop 3 service
- Russia To Upgrade Three More Nanuchka III-Class Corvettes
- China’s COSCO Sets Up New Company for Intra-Europe Services
- Alcohol Leads to Fatal Fall aboard Cargo Ship, Transport Malta Says
- MMSC For Hellenic Navy: No, The Cost Is Not € 2 Billion, It Is Double The Amount
- Pirates Attack Italian-Flagged Ship off Mexico
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
Philippine Coast Guard OPV BRP Gabriela Silang Completes Maiden Sea Trials
The future BRP Gabriela Silang (OPV-8301), an 84m offshore patrol vessel being built by France’s OCEA Shipyard for the Philippine Coast Guard, successfully completed her maiden sea trials earlier this month.
This news is a total 146 time has been read
Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South KoreaTurkish shipowner Yasa has placed an order for two tankers in South Korea, according to shipbrokers.
Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric FerryFinnish state-owned ferry operator Finferries has ordered a new hybrid electric vessel for Åland, an autonomous territory of Finland.
Halifax Shipyard Launches 2nd AOPS For Royal Canadian NavyThe Royal Canadian Navy’s second Arctic and Offshore Patrol Ship (AOPS), the future HMCS Margaret Brooke, was launched today, Nov. 10, 2019, at Halifax Shipyard.
SCF Inks Financing, Charter Deals for New Icebreaking LNG CarrierRussian shipping major Sovcomflot has signed financing and time charter agreement for the first icebreaking LNG carrier for Arctic LNG 2 project.
Samsung Heavy Lays Keel for GasLog’s 174,00 cbm LNG CarrierSouth Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries held a keel-laying ceremony for one of two 174,000 cbm LNG carriers ordered by LNG carrier owner and operator GasLog in August 2018.
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Port of Ceuta Carries Out First VLSFO Bunkering
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Tackle Rising Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Gibson: Tanker Scrapping to Remain Low During Winter
- USCG: Oils Spills During Bunkering Ops in Honolulu
- Halifax Shipyard Launches 2nd AOPS For Royal Canadian Navy
- Pakistan Navy Commissions New Survey Vessel Behr Masah
- ABS Introduces Industry’s 1st Guide to Tackle Containership Fire Issue
- Russian Navy To Build Armored Shelters For Its Submarines
- Maersk announces new rates from North Europe
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf