TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Witt O’Brien’s Acquires Crisis Communications Group Navigate
- Flex LNG Enjoys ‘Best-Ever’ Financial Results
- Shipping and offshore wind ‘can reinforce each other’ to reach Green Deal targets
- ICS: Coronavirus Costing Shipping Industry USD 350 Mln a Week
- Russian-state oil trader added to US OFAC list
- Cruise Ship Denied Entry to Jamaica, Cayman Islands amid Coronavirus Fears
- Genco to Sell 10 Handysize Bulkers
- Getting to Zero Coalition Unveils 4 Focus Areas to Support Shipping’s Decarbonization
- Costa Cruises’ LNG-Fueled Flagship Named in Savona
- Captain Murdered on Tanker Off Venezuela
- DNV GL Grants MSC New Boxship Fire Safety Notation
- Alphaliner: Cargo Volumes at Chinese Ports to Drop by 6 Mln TEU due to Coronavirus Impact
- Briggs Marine, Serco to bid for Royal Navy’s future marine services contract
- StealthGas Forms New JV to Boost Presence in MGC Segment
- Contship Italia’s Terminal Operations Unaffected by Coronavirus Outbreak in Italy
Philippines activates disembarkation ban to fight Coronavirus
The Philippine Ports Authority (PPA) announced on 3 February a disembarkation ban for crews while docked at any PPA-controlled ports, in an effort to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
This news is a total 485 time has been read
Witt O’Brien’s Acquires Crisis Communications Group NavigateWitt O’Brien’s, LLC, a subsidiary of SEACOR Holdings, has acquired the maritime crisis and corporate communications agencies Navigate PR, Navigate Response, Navigate Response Asia Pte and Helix Media Pte, together known as Navigate.
Russian-state oil trader added to US OFAC listThe Swiss-based crude oil trading arm of Russia-backed Rosneft has been added to the US OFAC sanction list. US companies and citizens have until 20 May 2020 to unwind contracts
Cruise Ship Denied Entry to Jamaica, Cayman Islands amid Coronavirus FearsA cruise ship with over 4,500 passengers on board and over 1,600 crew members has been denied port access to Jamaica and Cayman Islands amid coronavirus precaution measures.
Alphaliner: Cargo Volumes at Chinese Ports to Drop by 6 Mln TEU due to Coronavirus ImpactThe extended Chinese Lunar New Year holidays and ad hoc measures aimed at curbing the spread of the coronavirus are expected to reduce cargo volumes at Chinese ports, by over 6 million TEU, according to Alphaliner’s estimates.
Fincantieri, Marakeb Team Up on Unmanned TechnologyItalian shipbuilder Fincantieri and the UAE-based autonomous technology provider Marakeb Technologies have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) in an effort to explore global collaboration opportunities in the field of autonomous technology.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok