TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- USCG Medevacs Crewman from Yang Ming Boxship
- Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squad
- UAE to Ease Restrictions on Crew Changes
- Italian ro-pax ferry contacted breakwater, damaged, Greece
- Thirty-Eight Crew Members on Disney Wonder Reportedly Test Positive for COVID-19
- Master of K-LINE car carrier found dead in his cabin
- USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underway
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
- Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in Florida
Philippines activates disembarkation ban to fight Coronavirus
The Philippine Ports Authority (PPA) announced on 3 February a disembarkation ban for crews while docked at any PPA-controlled ports, in an effort to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
This news is a total 879 time has been read
USCG Medevacs Crewman from Yang Ming BoxshipAn injured crew member of a Taiwan-flagged containership has been evacuated some six miles from the San Francisco Bay, the US Coast Guard (USCG) said.
Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squadPolice have launched a criminal investigation into whether the operator of the Ruby Princess downplayed potential coronavirus cases before thousands of passengers disembarked in Sydney last month.
Thirty-Eight Crew Members on Disney Wonder Reportedly Test Positive for COVID-19Crew members employed on the Disney Wonder reportedly tested positive for COVID-19, according to several employees on the ship who wish to remain anonymous.
New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel ShipyardA new cluster of coronavirus infected people has been identified at Singapore-based Keppel Shipyard, Singapore’s Ministry of Health informed.
Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in FloridaAn ocean liner forced by a deadly onboard coronavirus outbreak to languish at sea since mid-March pulled into a South Florida port on Thursday, after authorities settled plans for the vessel and its sister ship to dock and most passengers to come ashore.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok