- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
- St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping Season
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
Pirate Attack: Italian Navy Protects Tanker in Gulf of Guinea
The Italian Navy chased off a group of pirates attempting to the attack a tanker this week in international waters off Benin in the Gulf of Guinea.
This news is a total 2394 time has been read
Maersk Eindhoven Cargo Loss: Engine Oil Pressure Triggered Loss of PropulsionMaersk says a loss of propulsion led to some 260 containers falling overboard from the Maersk Eindhoven in severe weather off the coast of Japan this week. Another 65 containers are reported damaged on deck.
Gallipoli Seaways Ro-Ro Ship is on fire in the AegeanOff Bozcaada A fire broke out on the 193 meter long Ro-Ro ship named Gallipoli Seaways, off Bozcaada in the Aegean Sea.
Japanese bulk carrier seized by migrants in UK UPDATE perpetrators arrestedJapanese bulk carrier on Feb 9 was seized by seven migrants (or stowaways) while being off Portland, UK, English Channel, according to Trade Winds report.
Japan submarine collides with private ship, no damage to the shipA submarine operated by Japan's Self-Defence Forces collided with a private vessel off the country's Pacific coast on Monday, Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato said.
Two cargo ships collided, one in danger of sinking, abandonedIt is reported, that the ship sank, but according to AIS and photos, she's afloat.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy