- Introducing the top EPC company (IOEC)
- DNV GL Dropping the ‘GL’ Amid Corporate Rebranding
- KSOE wins order for VLCC pair
- Beirut Blast: Interpol Red Notice Issued For Ship Captain & Owner
- Turkey imposes harsher maritime pollution fines
- MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonization
- Shell to cut 330 offshore jobs from North Sea
- Baltic Dry Index Extends Rally Surging 10%
- Australia Has Unseaworthy Livestock Carrier Hauled Away Along with 2-Year Ban
- Seajacks awarded Japanese offshore wind contract
- Freezing Weather Snarls Asian Port, Sending Energy Prices Soaring
- Shipmanagement 2021: Covid and the lost generation of quality crew
- US Targets Iran's Metals and Shipping Industries with New Sanctions
- Cruises from Italy to Resume While North American Cruises are Delayed
- S. Korea Sends Diplomats to Tehran to Negotiate Tanker's Release
Pirate Attack: Italian Navy Protects Tanker in Gulf of Guinea
The Italian Navy chased off a group of pirates attempting to the attack a tanker this week in international waters off Benin in the Gulf of Guinea.
This news is a total 2183 time has been read
Australia Has Unseaworthy Livestock Carrier Hauled Away Along with 2-Year BanMaritime authorities in Australia have banned the livestock carrier Barkly Pearl from its waters for two years after the ship was discovered in Australian waters with a hole in its hull.
Second Section Cut in Golden Ray Wreck RemovalCrews finished with the second cut of the Golden Ray wreck in St. Simons Sound, Georgia on Saturday and the section now awaits lifting onto a barge for disposal, the incident command reported.
17 Missing After Russian Fishing Boat Sinks in Barents SeaSeventeen fishermen were missing and feared dead on Monday after a Russian boat capsized during a storm and sank in the freezing waters of the Barents Sea.
A landing craft ship capsized in southeast of Larak in persian gulfA landing craft ship capsized 25 miles southeast of Larak and efforts are underway to save lives of seven crew members of the ship by marine search and rescue teams in the area.
MOL comes clean on how this year’s most high profile shipping accident occurredJapan’s largest shipping line also warned in the unveiling of new safety measures that from now on it would become far more involved in the selection of all senior crew on ships it charters.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy