- Standardized Container IoT is Key for "Smart" Supply Chains
- Laser Sensor Technology for the Maritime and Offshore Industries
- Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19
- Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel Contact
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
- All foundations up at Zhuhai Jinwan offshore wind farm
- Prosafe dives deeper into the red over impairment charges
Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off Guinea
The 52,600 dwt chemical tanker Ance was attacked by pirates on September 16 while it was anchored some 5 nautical miles off Conakry, Guinea.
This news is a total 303 time has been read
First Iranian Tanker Docks in Venezuela Without IncidentThe first of the five Iranian product tankers, the Fortune, arrived in Venezuela docking at the El Palito refinery while according to reports a second tanker, the Forest, has also entered the country's waters.
Iranian Tankers Approach VenezuelaThe Iranian product tanker Fortune is approaching the 12-nm boundary of Venezuela's territorial seas, bringing her controversial journey to a close.
Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric shipsSeven Japanese companies have joined forces with the goal of establishing new ocean shipping infrastructure services through various initiatives to develop, realize, and commercialize zero-emission electric vessels.
Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to VenezuelaIran and Venezuela are continuing their war of words with the Trump Administration regarding the current shipment of fuel from Iran, which the United States has cited as a violation of international law and the current economic sanctions against.
Write-downs push Teekay LNG to Q1 lossTeekay LNG Partners, one of the world’s largest owners of LNG carriers, reported a slump in profit for the first three months of the year.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy