- Dominion Proposes Largest Offshore Wind Farm in U.S.
- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
- Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier Design
- WinGD Builds World’s Largest Dual-Fuel Engine for Containerships
- LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
- Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off Guinea
- Aurelius Finance Supports Ardent Boyout
- More cargo, less emissions at the Port of LA
- Contract awarded for Phase 2 of Liverpool container terminal expansion
- Hapag-Lloyd adds void sailings
- SC Ports reports record cargo volumes
- New Zealand Fines Bulker Captain, Chief Officer for Giving False Details
- Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
POLB cuts diesel pollution 87%
The Port of Long Beach’s clean-air efforts have continued dramatic reductions in air pollution, including an 87% cut in diesel emissions, according to the latest comprehensive study.
This news is a total 84 time has been read
International box traffic at Tokyo port dipsInternational cargo exports from the Port of Tokyo amounted to 6.18 million tons in the first half (January-June) of 2019, down 5.5% year on year, according to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG)’s Bureau of Port and Harbor.
More cargo, less emissions at the Port of LAPort Advancing Multiple Next-Generation Solutions to Get to Zero
Contract awarded for Phase 2 of Liverpool container terminal expansionMcLaughlin & Harvey has been awarded the contract to deliver the next phase of development at the Liverpool2 deep-water container terminal.
SC Ports reports record cargo volumesSouth Carolina Ports Authority reported its best monthly container volumes on record in August.
Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiamiCarnival Cruise Line has received the approval for a major expansion of Cruise Terminal F at PortMiami that will be capable of supporting the operations of Carnival’s new Excel class ship.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier