- ICTSI will develop Iloilo ports
- Titan LNG Wraps Up 1st STS LNG Bunkering in Port of Ghent
- Flex LNG Secures USD 629 Mn Loan for Five Newbuilds
- Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPV
- Singapore Maritime Accelerator Selects Inaugural Nine Startups
- Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022
- Port of Los Angeles, Copenhagen Malmö Port Team Up on Sustainable Port Development
- FSL Trust Offloads Two Product Tankers
- Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
- WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world trade
- ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal service
- Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red Sea
- Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO Illegal
- NWSA’s total box volumes up nearly 3% for 2019
- Avenir LNG Taking Its 2nd 7,500 cbm LNG Carrier to Brazil
Port of Long Beach Keeps Reducing Air Pollution
The Port of Long Beach’s clean-air efforts have continued dramatic reductions in air pollution, including an 87% cut in diesel emissions, according to the latest comprehensive study.
This news is a total 154 time has been read
Tags: Port of Long Beach.
ICTSI will develop Iloilo portsThe Philippine Ports Authority has recently deemed complete the proposal of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) to develop Iloilo ports.
Port of Los Angeles, Copenhagen Malmö Port Team Up on Sustainable Port DevelopmentThe US Port of Los Angeles and Danish-Swedish Copenhagen Malmö Port AB (CMP) have entered into a five-year memorandum of understanding (MOU) to collaborate on sustainability and environmental issues.
ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal serviceAdriatic Gate Container Terminal (AGCT), the Croatian subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc.
Weak demand drags down spot rates from ChinaThe Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) went down 4.8% from the previous week to 797.78 points in the week of Nov. 4, despite the fact that it was already in the middle of the peak season.
CMA CGM, GRR from Canada to Indian Sub ContinentIn a continued effort to provide its customers with reliable and efficient service, CMA CGM informs of the following General Rate Restoration :
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf