- Carnival cuts fuel costs with just-in-time arrival technology
- Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levels
- Coupled system key to DP installation
- Global LNG demand hits record 359M tonnes
- DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-class
- JFD Australia, Royal Australian Navy extend contract for submarine rescue system supply
- BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for Shipping
- ABS to Class World’s Largest Type-B Ethane Carriers
- Coronavirus Could Pose Threat to Cruise Ship Credit Ratings
- India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcher
- Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant program
- Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau Flag
- IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are Prevented
- Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk
- Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls Through
Port of Prince Rupert to receive mega investment support
Canada announced financial investments totalling$153.7 million through its National Trade Corridors Fund to support three separate critical trade infrastructure projects to facilitate growth &enable further trade development at the Port of Prince Rupert.
This news is a total 136 time has been read
Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley HabourThe Falkland Islands Government (FIG) has selected a development partner to design and build a new port in Stanley Harbour.
Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam VolumesThe Port of Rotterdam’s freight throughput remained flat in 2019, as growth in international trade lost momentum.
DP World Returns to Private OwnershipDubai-based port operator DP World is returning to private ownership and delisting its shares from Nasdaq Dubai.
First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts OpsAPM Terminals’ new Vado Gateway terminal, located in Vado Ligure, Italy, received its first commercial service on February 11, 2020.
APM Terminals Restarts Permit Process for Poti Port ConstructionAPM Terminals Poti, part of Dutch terminal operator APM Terminals, has re-initiated the process of obtaining the necessary permits to build a new deep-water multipurpose port in Poti.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok