- World’s Largest Megaship Arrives in Europe
- Petronas delivers first Myanmar LNG cargoes
- Japan’s MoD Orders Two Yard Oiler Tankers From Shin Kurushima For JMSDF
- CMA CGM boss sets carbon neutral target by 2050
- Jeff Bezos supports UK freight forwarding start-up
- Hutchison Ports BEST hosts 23K+TEU behemoth
- Pacific Osprey’s new crane boom in action
- Aker BP looking to decrease carbon footprint with new tech deal
- Passenger ship sank in Philippines
- DNV GL’s new certification targets infection prevention for the maritime industry
- Tanker management company Sokana relaunched
- Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel Launched
- Stricken Chinese supertanker reaches Durban
- Commodity Exports to China Could Fall by $33 Billion Says UN Study
- Cosco Energy Transportation Optimizes Structure in Ongoing Expansion
Port of Salalah sets productivity record
Last month, an investment of USD 31 million in asset replacement and capacity improvements over the past year at the Port of Salalah paid off. The Port recorded the highest productivity ever achieved in the region.
This news is a total 358 time has been read
Hutchison Ports BEST hosts 23K+TEU behemothHutchison Ports BEST container terminal in the Port of Barcelona has become the port’s first terminal to welcome a 23K+ TEU vessel.
Express customs clearance warehouse opens at Taipei portTaipei Port Container Terminal Corporation, a joint venture between Evergreen Marine Corporation, Yang Ming Marine Transport and Wan Hai Lines, has launched an express customs clearance warehouse facility at Taipei port as demand for e-commerce grows.
Support surges to keep ports open during COVID-19Support for the Port Authorities Roundtable (PAR) COVID-19 declaration, initiated by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, has more than doubled since it was first launched on 24 April 2020.
Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two monthsMore than two million tons of non-oil products and commodities were exported from Iran’s largest port, Shahid Rajaee, in the first two months of the current year [from March 21 to May 20].
BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK portsFollowing a new research into the barriers to shore power in UK ports, the British Ports Association believes a Green Maritime Fund would be critical to making the initiative a reality.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy