- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger Demand
- Vietnamese ship runs aground off Philippines after officer on watch falls asleep
- Security Contractors Convicted Under New Nigerian Anti-Piracy Law
- Teekay LNG in “another record quarter”
- World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance Armory
- Panama Ship Registry Addresses Wakashio Grounding in Mauritius
- Container Lines Resume Calls to Beirut as Terminal Restarts Operation
- NYK and China Merchants Launch Initiatives to Commercialize Ammonia
- U.S. Says Iran Forces Boarded Ship in International Waters
- Euroseas sells three container vessels for scrap
- Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdown
- Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout Continues
- Preparing for IMO’s new engine emissions rules
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
Port of Southampton investing in quayside to continue welcoming largest ships
The Port of Southampton has begun a further phase of planned investment to maximise quayside space to ensure the world’s largest ships can continue to call at the port.
This news is a total 303 time has been read
World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance ArmoryVP of Sales & Product Development Jeff Clark says this and an abundance of new features in upcoming releases will provide customers with an unmatched level of market intelligence and transparency.
ECLAC forecasts 23% reduction in Latin American trade in 2020.Latin America and the Caribbean is set to be the region hardest hit by the economic fallout of the global pandemic, according to the latest data published by the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).
HMM Sells Half Interest in Algeciras Terminal to CMA CGMHMM announced it is entering into a joint ownership agreement with CMA CGM for a container terminal in the south of Spain known as the Total Terminal International Algeciras (TTI Algeciras).
Major Drug Bust at Port of HamburgCustoms officials in the port of Hamburg recently made one of the port’s largest drug busts. They discovered more than 1.5 tons of cocaine hidden in a container arriving aboard a ship from South America.
NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record EarningsDespite the COVID-19 pandemic, the North Carolina State Ports Authority recorded year-over-year increases in traffic at the ports of Wilmington and Morehead City over the course of the last fiscal year, which ended on June 30.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy