- Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transport
- d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRs
- ClassNK joins US cyber risk initiative ahead of IMO 2021
- Shipping banks better prepared than in 2008
- Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for Shipping
- Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in Shipping
- Hurtigruten Leads the Way With Accelerated Return to Cruising
- Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraud
- Spanish port in first LNG bunkering
- Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga
- Rival Cruise Lines Create Panel to Advise for the Covid-19 Era
- Philippine Coast Guard Files Homicide Charges Over Bulker Collision
- Former Chairman and Owner of Detyens Shipyards Passes at 72
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk Boxship
Princess Cruises’ Newest Vessel Aces Sea Trials
Cruise line Princess Cruise has accomplished another major milestone in preparation for the debut of its newest ship, Sky Princess, with the completion of sea trials.
This news is a total 775 time has been read
Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand serviceWan Hai Lines has announced a new service string connecting Taiwan to Vietnam and Thailand. This service is to be named TVT (Taiwan – Vietnam – Thailand) operated jointly with Interasia Lines.
COVID-19 agony: 2 more cruise ship crew members die while awaiting repatriationThe ongoing global crewing crisis took the lives of two more cruise ship workers, the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) said.
Viking Line’s freight transport standing firm against COVID-19 impactFinland-based ferry company Viking Line is experiencing a growth in demand for freight transport onboard its ships, keeping its traffic volumes high despite the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on the movement of goods.
MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not FactsAfter MSC Meraviglia was denied port access Jamaica and Cayman Islands earlier this week, MSC Cruises, owner and operator of the vessel, said the ship was effectively turned away simply based on fears, not facts.
Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of NorfolkUS-based cruise line Carnival Cruise Line has signed a five-year agreement with the City of Norfolk, Virginia, to operate seasonal cruises from the Half Moone Cruise Center through 2025.
US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355The United States and Canada are sending airplanes to Japan to evacuate their citizens from the cruise ship Diamond Princess which has been quarantined in Yokohama, Japan for almost two weeks amid coronavirus outbreak.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy