TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
QATAR’S NAKILAT SEES Q1 PROFIT RISE
Qatar’s Nakilat, the world’s largest liquefied natural gas shipper, reported an 18 per cent rise in its first-quarter profit.
This news is a total 1281 time has been read
Lukoil increases stake in BP’s Shah Deniz after closing Petronas dealRussian oil and gas company Lukoil has completed the acquisition of Petronas’ interest in the BP-operated Shah Deniz natural gas project, located in Azerbaijan’s sector of the Caspian Sea, effectively raising its stake in the project.
After Offshore Spill, Peru Shuts Down its Largest Oil RefineryAfter a 12,000-barrel oil spill at a loading buoy off Lima earlier this month, the government of Peru has shut down all crude oil deliveries for Repsol's La Pampilla refinery.
Total rebrands as TotalEnergiesFrench energy group Total has completed its change of name to TotalEnergies, aiming to become one of the major players in the energy transition.
With Oil Past Peak, Shell Sharpens 2050 Zero Emissions GoalEnergy giant Royal Dutch Shell vowed to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050, raising its ambition from previous targets, as its oil output declines from a 2019 peak.
Fuel price spread back in the spotlightSince early November, the spread has widened steadily so that it now stands at $92 per tonne in Rotterdam and $112.5 per tonne in Singapore.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy