TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Amphibious Assault Ship USS Bonhomme Richard Is On Fire At Naval Base San Diego
- Cargo ship aground, crew evacuated, South China sea
- Seafarers in crisis and the support from Maritime Charities
- Brave Tern arrives in Taiwan
- Maersk sells giant containership for green recycling in Turkey
- The World’s Cruise Ships Can’t Sail. Now, What to Do With Them?
- Governments Pledge Actions for Seafarers and Crew Change at UK Summit
- American Boxship Rescues Three Sailors Off Hawaii
- Unlocking Improved Safety and Standards for Dry Bulk Shipping
- Pilot Program Test Blockchain Technology to Improve Container Handling
- Two Chinese Fishing Vessels Detained After Body Found on Board
- TUI Completes Sale of Hapag-Lloyd to Royal Caribbean Joint Venture
- North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland Volumes
- Germany Cruises Set to Resume While British Advise Against Cruising
- New House Bill Would Provide Relief for U.S. Ports, Maritime Operators
QATAR’S NAKILAT SEES Q1 PROFIT RISE
Qatar’s Nakilat, the world’s largest liquefied natural gas shipper, reported an 18 per cent rise in its first-quarter profit.
This news is a total 358 time has been read
Top Oil Pricing Agencies Launch New U.S. Crude BenchmarksAfter U.S. crude futures took an historic plunge into negative territory in April, the two top oil price reporting agencies
Neptune Energy to axe 400 jobs over Covid-19 and lower oil pricesOil and gas company Neptune Energy has decided to reshape the size of its global organisation due to the combined impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the anticipation of lower commodity prices for a longer period of time.
Shell to supply carbon-neutral LNG cargoes to China’s CNOOCLNG giant Shell said it recently signed a deal to supply carbon-neutral liquefied natural gas cargoes to CNOOC Gas & Power Group, a unit of China National Offshore Oil Corporation.
OPEC pushes for full conformity in oil output cuts over next three monthsOPEC’s Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) has made assurances of achieving 100 per cent conformity in oil production cuts from all participating countries during the next three months.
BP Lowers Oil Price Forecast, Announces $13-17B WritedownBP has reduced its expectations for the average price of energy over the next three decades, cutting its long-term forecast for Brent by 27 percent and for Henry Hub gas pricing by 31 percent compared with its previous baseline prediction.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy