- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
- 4 crew poisoned by fumigation, 1 died, France
- Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting Projects
Raytheon wins contract to produce Standard Missile-6 for US Navy
Raytheon Missile Systems, Tucson, Arizona, is awarded a $1,030,728,427 fixed-price-incentive and cost-plus-fixed-fee multi-year contract for Standard Missile-6 (SM-6) full-rate production requirements, spares, and round design agent.
This news is a total 190 time has been read
US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat shipThe US Navy has taken delivery of the future Independence-class littoral combat ship USS Kansas City (LCS 22) at the Austal USA’s shipyard in Mobile, Alabama.
Russian navy tanker vessel Akademik Pashin project 23130 became part of Northern FleetAccording to pictures released to the official website of the Russian MoD (Ministry of Defense), the newest tanker vessel "Akademik Pashin" project 23130 of the Russian Navy became a part of the Northern Fleet.
Titan Acquisition Holdings acquires HII’s San Diego ShipyardTitan Acquisition Holdings has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Huntington Ingalls Industries’ (HII) San Diego Shipyard.
Royal IHC, trade unions team up on Dutch submarine replacement programThe Netherlands-based company Royal IHC and trade unions FNV, CNV vakmensen.nl, RMU and De Unie have signed a covenant within the framework of the program for the replacement of the Dutch Walrus class submarines.
Thousands of Marines enter Persian Gulf with USS Bataan’s amphibious readiness groupThe amphibious assault ship USS Bataan transited the Strait of Hormuz into the Persian Gulf Wednesday, becoming the first U.S. Navy “big deck” to enter these strategic waters in 2020.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok