- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
- Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela
- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
Recommendations for pipeline infrastructure in North Sea Port to realise climate ambitions
Large quantities of green hydrogen, sustainable electricity and the replacement or construction of a substantial number of pipelines in North Sea Port are the main recommendations of the CUST (Clean Underground Sustainable Transport) project.
This news is a total 357 time has been read
San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'BrienEarly on Saturday morning, the San Francisco Fire Department saved the famous WWII-era Liberty Ship Jeremiah O'Brien from a four-alarm fire adjacent to her berth.
Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-PrinceThe product tanker Tosna Star was boarded and robbed by armed pirates off the port of Port-au-Prince, Haiti last Sunday, according to one of her crewmembers.
Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement DateThe Port of Virginia’s chief executive officer and executive director of the Virginia Port Authority, John F. Reinhart, will be retiring effective March 2021.
Western Australia Pushing to Establish LNG Bunkering Hub in PilbaraWestern Australia is vying to establish Pilbara as a leading LNG refueling hub for dry bulk vessels.
Ports Planning to Deny Cruise Ships' ReturnWhile many countries are taking the first steps to loosen restrictions put in place due to the spread of the novel coronavirus, fears of the virus are continuing to impact travel and tourism.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy