- Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transport
- d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRs
- ClassNK joins US cyber risk initiative ahead of IMO 2021
- Shipping banks better prepared than in 2008
- Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for Shipping
- Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in Shipping
- Hurtigruten Leads the Way With Accelerated Return to Cruising
- Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraud
- Spanish port in first LNG bunkering
- Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga
- Rival Cruise Lines Create Panel to Advise for the Covid-19 Era
- Philippine Coast Guard Files Homicide Charges Over Bulker Collision
- Former Chairman and Owner of Detyens Shipyards Passes at 72
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk Boxship
Record volume of grain handled at Riga
The peak season for grain handling started at the Port of Riga in August. Grain is handled all year round, but most activity takes place after the August harvest.
This news is a total 193 time has been read
Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transportUnion Minister of State for Shipping and Union Minister of State for Chemical and Fertilizers of India said his country will save 20% logistic costs by using Chabahar Port for transporting to Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
Spanish port in first LNG bunkeringSpanish port of Denia recently hosted its first liquefied natural gas bunkering operation supplying the fuel to Balearia’s ferry.
Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of TaurangaA Singapore-flagged log carrier that lost power as it departed New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga is now safely at anchor in deep water outside the harbor, maritime officials have confirmed.
Suez Canal gives vehicle carrier toll rebateIn the latest of a series of rebates on Suez Canal tolls vehicle carriers transiting the waterway eastbound from Northwest Europe to East Asia can apply for an 8% rebate.
Employing the USMCA to Build Trade Between Florida and Mexico's PortsAs the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) goes into effect, organizations are exploring how it can contribute to growth in maritime trade.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy