TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Cruise-Line Crew Test Positive for Virus on TUI Vessel in Greece
- In Reversal, Duterte Backs South China Sea Arbitral Ruling
- Fire-Stricken Tanker New Diamond to Offload Cargo in Gujarat
- Hornsea Two monopile installation to get underway in October
- Ørsted and Maersk Supply Service to test offshore mooring station/charging buoy
- Marine insurance must adopt digitalisation
- Panama Canal Authority Wins $265 Million Arbitration Case Against Expansion Project Contractor
- Crew member tests positive for COVID-19 on Hapag-Lloyd operated boxship
- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
Report: India Slow-Walks Customs on Chinese Goods After Border Clash
As tensions between Indian and Chinese border forces in Ladakh simmer, Indian customs officials have implemented
This news is a total 1400 time has been read
Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tankerAn oil spot has been identified some 50 km west of the Safer oil tanker moored off the western coast of Yemen, Reuters reported citing a letter from Saudi Arabia to the UN Security Council.
Report: More Ammonium Nitrate Found at Port of BeirutThe find comes just weeks after a massive ammonium nitrate explosion leveled the central port area and destroyed much of the city's waterfront, killing nearly 200 people.
Rigs report: Equinor set to drill new wells at Martin LingeShallow water drilling activity in the North Sea and Middle East slipped during week 37 2020, pushing the number of contracted global jack-up rigs to 323 and ending a string of four consecutive weeks of positive gains
Preliminary Report Shows No Oil Found in Dead Dolphins in MauritiusThe cause of death of 27 dolphins that washed up in Mauritius near the site of an oil spill remains unclear after two of the animals showed no trace of oil in their bodies, a preliminary autopsy report showed on Thursday.
Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020The port of Amsterdam is reporting declines for its volume and for transshipment in the seaports in the North Sea Canal region, which includes Amsterdam, IJmuiden, Beverwijk, and Zaanstad.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy