Turkish maritime news
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
- Germany and Belgium Seize a Record 23 Tonnes of Cocaine Found in Shipping Containers
- Samsung Heavy Industries Settles Petrobras Bribery Case for $150M
- Indonesian Navy Catches Five Pirates in the Act of Raiding a Barge
- Companies Bail on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Rauma shipyard shuts down production after over 230 coronavirus infections
- Grimaldi inks $500 million RoRo order with Hyundai Mipo
Royal Navy's "Build British" Debate Heats Up Once More
The UK Ministry of Defence's contract tender for three new fleet auxiliaries has begun again, nine months after it was suspended amidst concerns about foreign bidders.
This news is a total 2528 time has been read
USS John McCain Patrols Disputed Paracel IslandsThe busy waterway is one of a number of flashpoints in the U.S.-China relationship, which include a trade war, U.S. sanctions, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Iran's Best Submarines Have Been Out of the Water for a MonthWhile the Iranian naval forces have been clashing with U.S. forces in the Middles East in the last several weeks, its most capable submarines have been out of action.
Beijing Vows to Retaliate Against UK Aircraft Carrier’s Possible Mission in S. China SeaChinese Defence Ministry spokesman Tan Kefei has warned the Western powers against sending warships to the South China Sea, vowing that Beijing may retaliate.
U.S. Nuclear-Powered Sub Enters Gulf After Transiting the Strait of HormuzThe U.S. Navy’s nuclear-power submarine USS Georgia has entered the Arabian Gulf after transiting through the Strait of Hormuz.
Royal Navy Prepares to Exclude French Fishermen From UK WatersFishing rights are a key sticking point in the last-minute negotiations between the UK and the EU over the terms of Britain's long-awaited exit from the European Union.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy