The government does not rule out other forms of the company’s privatisation apart from an initial public offering, the agency quoted Shuvalov as saying.
- DNV GL’s new certification targets infection prevention for the maritime industry
- Tanker management company Sokana relaunched
- Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel Launched
- Stricken Chinese supertanker reaches Durban
- Commodity Exports to China Could Fall by $33 Billion Says UN Study
- Cosco Energy Transportation Optimizes Structure in Ongoing Expansion
- Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
- ZES partners develop emission-free barge concept
- Norwegian Cruise Line Details Post-Covid-19 Health Protocols for Ships
- Mor oil and gas assets up for grabs due to Covid-19, Rystad says
- U.S. Sanctions Four Shipping Companies for Transporting Venezuelan Oil
- CMA CGM Aims to Be Carbon Neutral by 2050
- Russian Navy welcomes ballistic missile submarine Knyaz Vladimir
- HHI secures $388 million green loan
- U.S. Coast Guard Accepts 39th Fast Response Cutter
Russia in Talks to Privatize Sovcomflot, Its Largest Shipping Company -Report
Russia is in talks with Asian investors on the privatisation of state shipping company Sovcomflot, the RIA news agency cited Russian First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov as saying on Tuesday.
This news is a total 707 time has been read
DNV GL’s new certification targets infection prevention for the maritime industryDNV GL has launched a new certification in infection prevention for the maritime industry aimed at facilitating industry players to resume operations better prepared for COVID-19 or other emerging pathogens.
Stricken Chinese supertanker reaches DurbanThe stricken Chinese-flagged crude oil tanker Yua Hua Hu has arrived in the Port of Durban, where it is moored, based on the latest information from the Marine Traffic.
Commodity Exports to China Could Fall by $33 Billion Says UN StudyA study from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) finds that total commodity exports to China could fall dramatically as a result of the coronavirus crisis.
Norwegian Cruise Line Details Post-Covid-19 Health Protocols for ShipsEveryone in the travel industry has been speculating on what the cruise experience will be when cruise ships return to service after their long service suspension due to the coronavirus and the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) “no sail order.”
U.S. Sanctions Four Shipping Companies for Transporting Venezuelan OilThe U.S. Treasury Department on Tuesday said it had sanctioned four shipping firms for transporting Venezuelan oil, the latest escalation in Washington’s effort to oust socialist President Nicolas Maduro by cutting off the OPEC nation’s crude exports.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy