- Gulf of Mexico Energy Industry Faces Another Hurricane
- Nord Stream 2 Pipe-Laying Vessel Underway to Project Hub
- Mixed reaction to IMO’s latest green deliberations
- UK special forces storm Navios tanker after suspected hijacking
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
- Crew member fell into cargo hold, seriously injured, Providence R.I. USA
- Turkish Suezmax tanker detained, sued for $225 mil after contacting platform, USA
- Crew of Vessel Suspected in New Zealand COVID-19 Case Tests Positive
- Australia arrests Japanese car carrier over overdue crew change
- Ulstein: Outfitting starts for Lindblad’s 2nd X-Bow polar expedition ship
- IMO member states agree to unambitious green targets
- Hapag-Lloyd to upgrade its EMX service
- Golden Ray Salvage: VB10000 Set to Arrive in St. Simons Sound Next Week
- Copenhagen Port Participates in Carbon Capture and Storage Project
- Zim Launches Historic Service Linking Haifa and UAE Ports
Russian anti-submarine ship to enter Mediterranean through Black Sea straits
The Northern Fleet’s large anti-submarine warfare ship Vice-Admiral Kulakov has started passage through the Bosporus Strait towards the Mediterranean Sea, the Fleet’s press office reported on Monday.
This news is a total 512 time has been read
Russian Navy Seen Escorting Iranian Tankers Bound for SyriaLast week, the Iranian-flagged oil tanker Samah entered the Mediterranean Sea via the Suez Canal. After a few miles, the 900-foot-long ship stopped reporting its position and destination. Evidence suggests the ship sailed to Syria, escorted by two Russian
Japan launches, names new diesel-electric attack submarineTaigei, a first unit in the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force’s (JMSDF) new class of attack submarines, has been launched and named in Japan.
Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: SayyariIran’s Navy has different dimensions, he said, adding, “Not only the Navy has military responsibility but also it maintains the economic dimension of the country along with military operations.”
Newest US Coast Guard Cutter Undergoes Sea TrialsThe US Coast Guard's newest vessel, the national security cutter Stone, recently completed sea trials in the Gulf of Mexico.
Germany Orders Additional RBS15 Mk3 Anti-Ship MissilesSaab has received an order from its German partner Diehl Defence for the RBS15 anti-ship missile for provision to the German Navy. The order value is approximately €160 million with deliveries between 2022 and 2026.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy