- Master of K-LINE car carrier found dead in his cabin
- USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underway
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
- Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in Florida
- Svitzer Bags Five-Year Contract Extension with NuStar
- ECSA: Maritime-Specific Rescue and Recovery Plan Is Urgently Needed
- Carnival to Put Majority of Its Ships in Prolonged Layups
- ONE Issues Its 1st Electronic Bill of Lading
- HRAS: Bulker Crew Threatened for Voicing COVID-19 Exposure Fears
Russian anti-submarine ship to enter Mediterranean through Black Sea straits
The Northern Fleet’s large anti-submarine warfare ship Vice-Admiral Kulakov has started passage through the Bosporus Strait towards the Mediterranean Sea, the Fleet’s press office reported on Monday.
This news is a total 413 time has been read
USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underwayThe number of confirmed coronavirus cases on board the US Navy’s Nimitz-class nuclear powered aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt in the Pacific has surged, according to Acting Navy Secretary Thomas B. Modly.
U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired CommanderEven as he is hailed as a hero by his crew, the fired commander of a coronavirus-stricken U.S. aircraft carrier is being reassigned while investigators consider whether he should face disciplinary action, acting U.S.
Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyerThe Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) has taken delivery of the first of two Maya-class ballistic missile defense destroyers.
Schottel secures propulsion contract to equip US Navy vesselsGermany’s manufacturer of propulsion systems Schottel has secured several orders to provide propulsion systems for US Navy vessels.
US Navy reports three coronavirus cases onboard aircraft carrierThree sailors aboard the US Navy’s aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt underway in the Pacific Ocean were diagnosed with COVID-19 and were evacuated from the ship, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas B. Modly said.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok