- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
Russian Freighter Catches Fire off South Korea
A freighter with 13 Russian crew aboard caught fire while transiting the Sea of Japan, near the South Korean Port of Pohang, on November 17.
This news is a total 296 time has been read
Gulf of Guinea Pirates Release Crew Members Kidnapped from MT DUKEPirates have released nineteen crew members kidnapped from a tanker in Gulf of Guinea last month, the vessel’s owner says. Unfortunately, one crew member who was also abducted has died from an illness.
MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather ForecastThe cargo shift and damage to vehicles on board the P&O’s ferry European Causeway in December 2018 could have been avoided if the crew had considered the forecast weather conditions when setting the course of the ship, MAIB investigation shows.
USCG: Search Ends for Missing Fishermen after Collision with TankerA unified command has suspended the search for two missing fishermen from the 81-foot fishing vessel Pappy’s Pride that capsized after a collision with Odfjell’s chemical tanker Bow Fortune near the Galveston Jetties in Galveston, Texas.
Bow Fortune Collides with Fishing Vessel; 1 Dead, 2 MissingOdfjell’s 600-foot chemical tanker Bow Fortune collided with a fishing vessel on Tuesday, December 14, in Galveston, Texas.
Injured Sailor Evacuated from COSCO Bulker off PhilippinesThe Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) evacuated an injured crew member of a Chinese cargo vessel off Corregidor Island, Cavite, on January 12, 2020.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok