- Euroseas sells three container vessels for scrap
- Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdown
- Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout Continues
- Preparing for IMO’s new engine emissions rules
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
- More Australian IMR work for DOF Subsea
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- Who Owned the Chemicals that Blew Up Beirut? No One Will Say
- Here’s Why So Much World Trade Passes Mauritius
- Strike Paralyzes Port of Montreal Despite Calls for Government Action
- Turkish Navy Escorts Seismic Ship Into Greece's Continental Shelf Zone
- Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit drop
- Solstad scores vessel hat-trick in Australia
- USCG makes changes to BWM Reporting Form
- Putin: Russia Becomes First Country in the World to Register COVID-19 Vaccine
Russian Freighter Catches Fire off South Korea
A freighter with 13 Russian crew aboard caught fire while transiting the Sea of Japan, near the South Korean Port of Pohang, on November 17.
This news is a total 464 time has been read
Video: Two Swimmers Found Clinging to Oil Rig's Anchor ChainOn Friday evening, the Invergordon RNLI lifeboat rescued two friends who were stranded on the anchor chain of a cold-stacked oil rig in Cromarty Firth, Scotland.
Beirut Blast: Two Killed on Orient Queen Cruise Ship Docked Near Explosion, Ship SinksTwo crew members of the Orient Queen cruise ship were reportedly killed in the deadly blast yesterday in Beirut, Lebanon.
Engine room fire disables Cap Jackson containershipThe Panamax containership Cap Jackson reported a fire in the auxiliary engine room early July 29, 2020, while getting ready to transit Panama Canal.
One Marine Dead, Eight Missing in Amphibious Vehicle AccidentOn Thursday, one Marine died and eight went missing in an accident involving an amphibious assault vehicle off the coast of Southern California.
45 rescued from burning ferry off Philippine coastForty-five crew members were evacuated from a fire-stricken ferry off Cebu on Thursday, the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) said.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy