- Italian Navy’s Vulcano Logistic Support Ship Starts Sea Trials
- Abu Dhabi Ports Splashing USD 1 Bn on Khalifa’s Expansion
- EPIC Midstream Marks 1st Crude Oil Shipment from Its Port of Christi Terminal
- Shipping Resumed after Crane Collapse at Antwerp
- EBRD Provides USD 17.5 Mn for Tekirdag Port Privatization, Expansion
- EU Commission President: No-One Can Be Left Behind in EU Green Deal
- Pacific Reach tests JFD’s submarine rescue system
- World’s 1st Liquefied Hydrogen Carrier Named in Japan
- First SIMOPS LNG Bunkering Completed in Amsterdam
- Argentine Navy Commissioned ARA Bouchard OPV Built By Naval Group
- Lockheed Martin to equip Spanish Navy’s future frigates with S-band radar
- What Will Be the Role of Biofuels in Shipping’s Decarbonization?
- Philippines Army to add BrahMos Anti-Ship Cruise Missile in its inventory
- Kidnapped Crew from J.J. Ugland Vessel Freed
- OOCL to withdraw several Europa-Asia sailings
Russian Freighter Catches Fire off South Korea
A freighter with 13 Russian crew aboard caught fire while transiting the Sea of Japan, near the South Korean Port of Pohang, on November 17.
This news is a total 192 time has been read
14 Crew Rescued from Listing Cargo Ship in Greek WatersThe Hellenic Coast Guard carried out a dramatic rescue operation on Wednesday, December 4, evacuating fourteen crew members of the Liberian-flagged general cargo vessel New Leo.
Queen Hind cargo ship carrying sheep overturns off RomaniaA large cargo ship carrying more than 14,000 sheep has overturned off the coast of Romania, with rescuers scrambling to save the animals.
Coast Guard Oversees Salvage of Sunken Tug in North CarolinaThe U.S. Coast Guard has been monitoring the salvage of a semi-submerged tugboat which leaked diesel fuel in the vicinity of the Old Bonner Bridge in Oregon Inlet, North Carolina.
Bunker tanker aground, UkraineBunker tanker DELFI dragged anchor in strong storm at night Nov 21 at outer anchorage of Yuzhniy port, Ukraine, and drifted aground on a coast in Odessa port area.
Grimaldi RoRo Ship Catches Fire off ItalyA roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) ferry operated by Italian Grimaldi Group caught fire off the coast of Livorno on November 21.
- DFDS Expands Logistics Footprint with Huisman Acquisition
- Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal Development
- BW LPG’s CEO Martin Ackermann Resigns
- Hyundai Mipo Boosts Orderbook with Three More Ships
- Russian Navy cutting-edge missile corvette enters White Sea for state trials
- Oldendorff Carriers Joins the Getting to Zero Coalition
- New Russian submarine Yasen-M test-fires torpedo during sea trials
- Report: Bahri Linked to Charter of LNG Carriers
- MSC to Use 30 Pct Biofuel Blends on Its Ships
- Turkey's latest armed drone Akinci completes first flight
- ACCC Taking TasPorts to Court for Alleged Misuse of Market Power
- U.S. Navy USS John F. Kennedy CVN 79 Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier was christened on 7 December 2019
- Deltamarin, GTT Win AIP for Dual-Fuel Newcastlemax Design
- CMV Expanding Fleet with P&O Australia’s Duo
- Iran has unveiled trimaran warship design Safineh guided missile destroyer project
- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea