- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- HRAS: Bulker Crew Threatened for Voicing COVID-19 Exposure Fears
- World’s Largest Containership to Start Sailing at the End of April
- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
- Cruise Shipbuilding Boosts Fincantieri’s Revenues
- FSL Trust Finalizes Sale of Aframax Tanker
- COVID-19: US hospital ship Comfort to arrive in New York
- DHT Holdings Inks Charters for 6 VLCCs
- Israeli Businessman Eli Tilles Confident About Winning Haifa Privatization Tender
- Vitol Acquires Singapore’s Bunkering Company Sinanju
- European Shipyards, Equipment Manufacturers Call for EU Protection from Covid-19 Crisis
- MSC İntroduces Mid- Transit Storage sites for eubound contaıners
- Global Schedule Reliability Hits Record Low
- Port of Oakland: Dockworker Falls Off Ship to His Death
- CMA CGM Crew Member in Isolation Awaiting Coronavirus Testing
Russian Navy Project 21631 Buyan-M class missile corvette Ingushetia has completed state trials
The Project 21631 Buyan-M class missile corvette Ingushetia of Russian Navy has successfully completed its state trials, the Russian Defense Ministry’s press office said, on December 25, 2019.
This news is a total 550 time has been read
Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyerThe Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) has taken delivery of the first of two Maya-class ballistic missile defense destroyers.
Schottel secures propulsion contract to equip US Navy vesselsGermany’s manufacturer of propulsion systems Schottel has secured several orders to provide propulsion systems for US Navy vessels.
US Navy reports three coronavirus cases onboard aircraft carrierThree sailors aboard the US Navy’s aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt underway in the Pacific Ocean were diagnosed with COVID-19 and were evacuated from the ship, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas B. Modly said.
NATO frigates enter Black SeaStanding NATO Maritime Group Two (SNMG2) units entered the Black Sea on March 23 for routine operations in the area, including upcoming exercises with the Georgian Navy.
Destroyer Delbert D. Black passes acceptance trialsLast week, Huntington Ingalls Industries said that its Ingalls Shipbuilding division completed the third and final round of sea trials for the US Navy’s Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer Delbert D. Black (DDG 119).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok