- Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyer
- Boxship Dodges Pirate Attack South of Bony Island
- Holland America’s 2 Ships Pass Panama Canal after 4 Deaths on board Zaandam
- MUA: Maritime Employers Need to Take Vital Steps to Save Australian Supply Chains
- Coal barge broke in two, sank at Dillingen port, Germany
- Containership Runs Aground on Lower Mississippi
- 5,000 sailors aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt to be tested for COVID-19
- Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval Plants
- Business of Shipping: Container Shipping Well-Positioned to Withstand COVID-19 Downturn
- Diana Shipping’s CEO Has COVID-19
- Coronavirus Delaying Safety Work Across Oil and Gas Sector
- Green LNG Seen as a Way to Meet IMO Emissions Targets, Study Shows
- South African Port Closures Add to Commodity Market Turmoil
- Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be Immense
- Stena Bulk About to Test Biofuel on Its MR Tanker
Russia’s Navy to receive Mikhail Kazansky large hydrographic boat
The Project 23370 large hydrographic boat Mikhail Kazansky is planned to join the Russian Navy on December 25, 2019, the Defense Ministry’s press office said.
This news is a total 362 time has been read
Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyerThe Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) has taken delivery of the first of two Maya-class ballistic missile defense destroyers.
Schottel secures propulsion contract to equip US Navy vesselsGermany’s manufacturer of propulsion systems Schottel has secured several orders to provide propulsion systems for US Navy vessels.
US Navy reports three coronavirus cases onboard aircraft carrierThree sailors aboard the US Navy’s aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt underway in the Pacific Ocean were diagnosed with COVID-19 and were evacuated from the ship, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas B. Modly said.
NATO frigates enter Black SeaStanding NATO Maritime Group Two (SNMG2) units entered the Black Sea on March 23 for routine operations in the area, including upcoming exercises with the Georgian Navy.
Destroyer Delbert D. Black passes acceptance trialsLast week, Huntington Ingalls Industries said that its Ingalls Shipbuilding division completed the third and final round of sea trials for the US Navy’s Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer Delbert D. Black (DDG 119).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok