The utility has bought 250,000 tonnes of Australian coal for October while the rest will be shipped from South Africa, the source said without giving price details.
- Ferry Burns and Sinks off Sulawesi
- SENER-design LNG unit for Panfido
- BSM Launches a Offshore Division
- UK Aircraft Carrier Dodges Hurricane Florence
- Boat Built with Recycled Plastic to Highlight Pollution
- The USD1trln African Maritime Industry Mulls Further Growth
- China LNG Tariff Casts Shadow Over New US Export Terminals
- Yanmar Delivers Dual-Fuel Tugboat Propulsion Engines
- Gulftainer Signs 50-year Lease for Port of Wilmington
- PPG, MTU Power Bay Area's New Ferries
- Maersk Adjusts Fuel Surcharge Ahead of 2020 Sulfur Cap
- ICS Releases Guide to Sulfur Rule Compliance
- Wärtsilä Wins First ‘LPG as Fuel’ Order for New Gas Carriers
- C&C Marine Delivers Towboat to Marquette
- BW Adolo FPSO Produces First Oil
S.Korea’s KOMIPO buys 750,000 T of coal for Oct-H2 2018
Korea Midland Power Co Ltd (KOMIPO) has bought a total of 750,000 tonnes of coal for loading between October and the second-half of 2018 via tenders, a source from the utility said on Tuesday.
This news is a total 2625 time has been read
Ferry Burns and Sinks off SulawesiOn Friday afternoon, the wooden ferry Fungka Permata V burned and sank off Banggai Laut, a group of islands off Sulawesi, Indonesia. She was carrying about 150 passengers and crewmembers at the time of the sinking.
SENER-design LNG unit for PanfidoSENER signed a contract with the owner Rimorchiatori Riuniti Panfido & C.s.r.l for delivering the basic engineering and technical assistance in the construction of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) SBBT unit.
BSM Launches a Offshore DivisionBernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) said it has set up a new business unit to focus on the oil and gas and offshore energy renewables markets.
UK Aircraft Carrier Dodges Hurricane FlorenceBritish aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth arrived in Norfolk, Va. a bit later than planned on Monday after evading Hurricane Florence, which devastated large areas of the U.S. East Coast.
Boat Built with Recycled Plastic to Highlight PollutionKenyan islanders have built a boat made entirely of recycled plastic collected during clean-ups of the ocean to highlight the growing menace of plastic waste that ends up in the sea.
- Cantium Contracts Rowan Jack-up
- Seabourn Cruises into Cuba in 2019
- Belt and Road Fuels Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Growth
- Davie awarded $610 million for AHTS-to-icebreaker conversions
- Soybean Ship Docks in Dalian
- Passengers View Red Arrows From Cunard Queens
- Antwerp Introduces Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Ghana Arrests Saiko Crew
- Africa Opens its Doors to the World
- Port of Antwerp Fire Under Control
- Google Street View Tours Offshore Platform
- Burlington (EPF 10) Passes Acceptance Trials
- Port of Antwerp Tests Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Jack-up Completes Major Crane Refit
- Dorian LPG reports loss-making quarter
- Retailers Stock Up Ahead of Tariffs
- Investigators Examine Tanker Suspected in Hit-and-Run
- Three Firms Accused of Violating Sanctions on N. Korea
- Lightering Set to Begin for SSL Kolkata
- After Spill, Port of Rotterdam Replaces Miles of Shoreline